RosellaRose

ANSWERED:How do I remove a dead egg ?

You don't. Dead eggs/hatchies/tombstones will disappear off your scroll exactly 2 weeks after it's death, there's nothing you can do (you can manually sort your scroll to put the dead egg at the end if it really bothers you to see it though).  *Killed* eggs will take up an eggslot for exactly 24 hours (which is why it's not usually worth it to kill an egg), so you'll have an egg-slot taken by it for 24 hours and then that will clear but the shell will still be on your scroll until the 2 weeks are up.

24 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

*Killed* eggs will take up an eggslot for exactly 24 hours (which is why it's not usually worth it to kill an egg), so you'll have an egg-slot taken by it for 24 hours and then that will clear but the shell will still be on your scroll until the 2 weeks are up.

Also keep in mind that this goes for any manual kill option, not just the "kill" action.  Failed vampire bites and Earthquake kills also count.  Essentially the only way it won't take up a slot for 24 hours is if it dies of sickness.

Oh thanks I didn’t know that thanks next time I am not going to kill the egg ,I just started days ago so I am not well known about everything thing I am still learning.

1 hour ago, RosellaRose said:

Oh thanks I didn’t know that thanks next time I am not going to kill the egg ,I just started days ago so I am not well known about everything thing I am still learning.

You're welcome!

That's what the help section is here for, after all!

The kill and earthquake options are mostly useful in very specific situations and aren't super useful outside of that as a result of the risks.

There's some dragons that can only be obtained that way (or by trading for one).

There's also nothing wrong with using it as frequently as the game allows if you want to.  You just have to wait out the consequences (dead egg shells, eggs taking up a slot for 24 hours).