Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TumbleBlunder

//Rises from the grave

Hello dragon cave peeps!

I'm Tumble! I'm 28, go by She/Her, and currently work in a high school as an aide. 

I frequented Dragon Cave daily back when I was in high school myself (10 years ago....) and was recently feeling nostalgic so I figured that I may as well come on back and hatch some more dergons.

Dragon Cave was probably my second site where I ever tried my hand at creating something similar to an OC. On my first scroll, (which I can't access anymore), I had a bunch of dragons with names and descriptions that were definitely very high school-esque. But, they were some of my first original content and I love them. Nowadays, I still love creating OCs! I frequent art role playing games like the World of Griffia and am constantly coming up with new ideas for my active cast of characters. I'm also a hobby artist and love to doodle on my Surface Go.

I'm not yet sure how active I'll be, but I am looking forward to jumping back into the community, nonetheless. After all, I've got some of my fondest teenage memories here.

Great to see everyone ~

Hello and welcome! I've never played the World of Griffia, I'll have to check it out! 

Welcome back! There had been quite changes from your nostalgia XD Enjoy the forum!