purplehaze

Purplehaze's Spring Fling Bingo

1 minute ago, IzzyCat91 said:

@purplehaze I noticed there isn't a percentage by sleepy muggle's name. Was that on purpose or...? Just wanna make sure everyone gets counted is all :3

I already received my prize! :3

3 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

@purplehaze I noticed there isn't a percentage by sleepy muggle's name. Was that on purpose or...? Just wanna make sure everyone gets counted is all :3

sleepymuggle was the winner originally, but chose not to host and did not play the last round.

XD I've been :ph34r:'d!

Edited by purplehaze

3 hours ago, sleepymuggle said:

I already received my prize! :3

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

sleepymuggle was the winner originally, but chose not to host and did not play the last round.

XD I've been :ph34r:'d!

ooh gotcha, okie dokie, thank you!

9 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I have tallied all the points and we have new winners. Actually because of the large number of points available in the last round almost everyone could have been a winner. So, I just picked the top 3, but anyone with over 100% of the points needed to win can request an egg from me if they want. :)

@Fuzzbucket - 1st place with 127%

@Little-Star and @Long_Before_Sunrise - tied for 2nd place with 117%

Fuzz may host the next game if she wishes. If not, one of the others may choose to.

I will - but if @Little-Star or @Long_Before_Sunrise would like to, that's fine by me....

You just did very well. Wanna go next ?

3 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

How? I missed a bunch of bingos.

Not all that many apparently. ;)

3 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

You just did very well. Wanna go next ?

I'm not a good choice. I'm bad at math. I'd be constantly rechecking the points.

You think I wouldn't ? I made HEAPS of mistakes last time I did it.... @Little-Star - how about you ?

34 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

You think I wouldn't ? I made HEAPS of mistakes last time I did it.... @Little-Star - how about you ?

I can do it but might not be the most challenging bingo around 

Oh,  go for it. A new mind is always nice. Challenging is in what is on our scrolls that fits....

I can help you with that.... when you are ready, get a friend to be on line with you; when you post, then they post immediately after you, and then you post again; when you have enough posts for what you need, your friend hides all their posts. (I know this because she and I have done exactly that in several threads that needed this....!)

I'd say I'll do it - but if you are ready at the moment - I am very much not as I am half way through cooking dinner - and then I want to eat it !

Just now, Fuzzbucket said:

I can help you with that.... when you are ready, get a friend to be on line with you; when you post, then they post immediately after you, and then you post again; when you have enough posts for what you need, your friend hides all their posts. (I know this because she and I have done exactly that in several threads that needed this....!)

I'd say I'll do it - but if you are ready at the moment - I am very much not as I am half way through cooking dinner - and then I want to eat it !

It's okay. We are getting it done as you post. :D

3 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

thanks for volontaring but purplehaze already helped me :)

new game is up !

Edited by Little-Star

That's great. Signed up !