ShadowMistaken

Low Time rescue

Ay, Shadowsearcher here, I've got an idea. I wanted to start a project of my own and I wanted to try and rescue low time eggs from the AP, AKA the first one on the first row. Usually AP eggs don't have any cracks in them and some end up either dying (from my perspective) or hatching and growing up wild. I'd like everyone who sees this (if you'd like) to help save the AP eggs. Maybe the eggs can also be Neglected and may make it easier due to their low time.

Hmmm they are all usually above 4 days during non holiday time, and even when it's not above it never drops much below 4 days. Tbh for something to grow up wild the AP timer would be need to be wayy below 4 days. Maybe it's an idea suitable for holidays though, since that is indeed a problem sometimes

maybe elaborate more on what you plan to do with them? are you suggesting catch-incubate-reabandon or what other workflow are you thinking about?

Low time AP eggs are really only an issue during holidays, eggs won't die until their timer runs out and I very rarely see the AP times get much below 4 days when it's not holiday-times. AP eggs also won't hatch and grow up wild, as they can't hatch without stats so unless someone is deliberately putting the codes into hatcheries that's not an issue. During the holidays we *do* sometimes have threads about grabbing and hatching super-low-time AP eggs, but that's really only needed during holidays when AP times get well below 1 day. 

Also, most AP hunters prefer lower, closer-to-hatching times. It's frustrating when the AP times get too high because then it's not much different than grabbing a biome egg time-wise. Deliberately trying to clear/'save' the fairly high 'low times' we currently have would most likely be seen as a negative by many people.