Ciri

little question

Hi! How many sets of the "legendary trio" do you need to have to summon the guardian of nature?

how long did it take you to call?

Only one set is needed (so one Ice, Magma, and Thunder) to attempt to Summon. I *think* the odds of success increase the more sets you have, though. The odds can be pretty small though, it takes many people over a year to get one successful Summon.

One set can do it. The mores sets you have the better your chances - or so TJ09 says.

I have many sets, and my first took me three years. It's not so bad now.

If you look in the "egg identification" page it will tell you all you need to know. You just go to search and type in "egg identification dragcave". That's how I found ut

I only had maybe one or two sets of Trios when I got mine - all of which were obtained within a single year.
I've seen other people spend several years trying to get their second or third, so I consider myself very lucky honestly.
It's all RNG. You only need one trio set, but supposedly like others have said, having more sets increases the odds.

I got mine with just 2 ( one pair of each) first was weeeell over a year but the others were a little quicker.