stealthxstar

No badge for Valentine's event participation?

If I've missed an announcement that badges aren't up at all yet, please forgive me.  

I participated in the valentines' 2022 event, granted not every day, but at least a few days with the game, but I don't have a badge. Usually in the past you don't have to beat the whole thing to get a badge, so I was wondering why it didn't show up for me?

Thanks I appreciate the help!

The badge was given once you completed one story, any story (got a checkmark by the story's title/link). Are you sure you got at least one checkmark? I have the badge, and I know plenty of other people do as well. 

You need to complete one day's adventure, if you clicked around but didn't find all the item in any day then you don't get the badge

I did the same thing.  The first day of the event I played forever. When I realized the next day that I hadn't received my badge I tried to play the 2nd puzzle but I couldn't get that one either. Eventually, after a lot of tries, I was able to complete the first day's puzzle and I think I got the 2nd day also. I got my badge. 

I think the players who completed the whole thing should get a special prize for that. It was a fun game, but I think everyone would agree that it was really hard. If I were TJ I would give all the players who completed the entire event a CB Staterae and if they didn't want it then they should get the equivalent in market shards so they could buy something really nice for themselves.  I think all the players who completed the event deserve it. 👍 

On 3/11/2022 at 2:26 AM, StormBirdRising said:

I did the same thing.  The first day of the event I played forever. When I realized the next day that I hadn't received my badge I tried to play the 2nd puzzle but I couldn't get that one either. Eventually, after a lot of tries, I was able to complete the first day's puzzle and I think I got the 2nd day also. I got my badge. 

I think the players who completed the whole thing should get a special prize for that. It was a fun game, but I think everyone would agree that it was really hard. If I were TJ I would give all the players who completed the entire event a CB Staterae and if they didn't want it then they should get the equivalent in market shards so they could buy something really nice for themselves.  I think all the players who completed the event deserve it. 👍 

That would be a very nice gift! I couldn't complete the event because it was frustratingly hard.

On 3/11/2022 at 2:26 AM, StormBirdRising said:

If I were TJ I would give all the players who completed the entire event a CB Staterae and if they didn't want it then they should get the equivalent in market shards so they could buy something really nice for themselves.  I think all the players who completed the event deserve it. 👍 

Seconded! XD

21 hours ago, Astreya said:
On 3/10/2022 at 8:26 PM, StormBirdRising said:

If I were TJ I would give all the players who completed the entire event a CB Staterae and if they didn't want it then they should get the equivalent in market shards so they could buy something really nice for themselves.  I think all the players who completed the event deserve it. 👍 

Seconded! XD

Thirded! 😂

On 3/10/2022 at 7:26 PM, StormBirdRising said:

but I think everyone would agree that it was really hard.

I don't agree. It was super easy for me. After the first two-three days, I completed each following day with no mistakes, and under 1 minute. I got my badge on the first day, with no problem. I understand a lot of people had various issues with the event, but please don't assume that means everyone found it hard. It wasn't for me, which means it wasn't for everyone.

On 3/2/2022 at 11:26 PM, stealthxstar said:

so I was wondering why it didn't show up for me?

Unless you completed one of the day's stories and visually seen the checkmark next to it, you did not fully participate in the event in order to get the badge. You had to cross out each and every item that was LISTED for that day's story, and once each listed item was crossed out in one playthrough (without having the items being moved around for getting too many mistakes) you got this checkmark next to the day's story link.
857138424_Screenshot2022-02-14at05-11-08ValentinesDay2022Event-DragonCave.jpg.93fdb741328c81edda69634db2fd94ab.jpgCheckmark.

84436310_Screenshot2022-02-14at05-11-08ValentinesDay2022Event-DragonCave2.jpg.20891abdbd71bd9b4f5fce0dddc9bfaa.jpgCircled for clarity.
(FYI this was taken during the event)

No checkmark, no badge. If you did get a checkmark like that one on one of the stories while the event was up, and no badge was given, then that is something that needs to be reported.

lmao I didn't find it hard either, it was in fact a super easy game as far as I'm considered, I spent like 30 minutes clicking around on day 1 and found about every single item that ever shows up, then the next few days were literal breeze that I complete under 30 sec. There're only a couple of places they show up too, the only bump I had was when it switched scene but then most of the items are still the same. But if people are saying give a cb stat to every who complete the game because they find it hard it's not like I'm gonna say no XD I think they're just joking though

9 hours ago, Moriaty said:

lmao I didn't find it hard either, it was in fact a super easy game as far as I'm considered, I spent like 30 minutes clicking around on day 1 and found about every single item that ever shows up, then the next few days were literal breeze that I complete under 30 sec. There're only a couple of places they show up too, the only bump I had was when it switched scene but then most of the items are still the same. But if people are saying give a cb stat to every who complete the game because they find it hard it's not like I'm gonna say no XD I think they're just joking though

I hope you get a CB Stat. You and everyone who completed the event deserve it.  I struggled for 2 days on the first one and then I don't know how long I worked on the other ones and finally got the 2nd one.  And only because other players were kind enough to post clues in the forum, like the paper bundle, that it had 2 little things sticking out of it, that is the only way I was able to find it. I had been looking for a stack of newspapers 😆 I hope it comes back next year so I can try to finish it, or at least a few more days of it. It was so much fun, but it was so hard for me. 

But the one with all the misfits was totally easy, so people who struggled to find the STUFF had that option.

What maybe we should have had was a "fail" badge, like those naughty vs nice Christmas ones ? But not a free egg, no.

8 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

What maybe we should have had was a "fail" badge, like those naughty vs nice Christmas ones ? 

I remember something like that with the 2020 Hallowe'en event. The badge was different if you had finished the story vs. 

if you started it but not finished. Would have been nice for the 2021 holiday event, because I spent hours doing various

activities, but not the competition portion, so I didn't get the badge either. 😕 

Posted (edited)

I did not complete any of them,  I played around with the first day's for at least 3 hours and was extremely frustrated by it. I spent maybe 20 minutes on the next days and gave up.  Usually completion isn't necessary for the badge.  That is really annoying, I wasted a ton of time trying to make sure I'd at least get the participation badge.  I wish that would be made clear at the top of the event in the event (not just on the forums) because sometimes you do not have to complete it to get the badge. 

Edited by stealthxstar

34 minutes ago, stealthxstar said:

I did not complete any of them,  I played around with the first day's for at least 3 hours and was extremely frustrated by it. I spent maybe 20 minutes on the next days and gave up.  Usually completion isn't necessary for the badge.  That is really annoying, I wasted a ton of time trying to make sure I'd at least get the participation badge.  I wish that would be made clear at the top of the event in the event (not just on the forums) because sometimes you do not have to complete it to get the badge. 

I would appreciate this as well. Especially if completion is required.