Catincanada2

Fiona’s closet trouble. Can’t click objects.

Is anyone else having trouble when using there cell phone?

Mine won’t let me click on any of the objects. 

The magnifying glass part works fine but it won’t click for me and my only internet access is my iPhone se.

I guess I’m out of luck this year but I’d like to know if other people also had trouble so I know for sure if it’s just me & my phone or a site thing or if I’m doing it wrong or something.

I know it’s too late to get it fixed for this year if it’s a site thing (& even if it’s a phone thing only affecting mine) but I hope it works next year if dragcave has it again.

Anyhow, I’d just like to know is anyone else experiencing trouble with the Fiona’s closet game?

Edited by Catincanada2

Are you clicking on the magnified area or the regular area? Or is it not registering double clicks at all?

I am unable to pick up the "broom" in the final chapter, each click on it gives me the "you searched high and  low..." message and a failed attempt. Playing on a desktop; I haven't had a problem clicking on a known object until now.

Edited by casprrr

Yup, I can't pick up the broom either. Click directly on it and it gives me the 'searched high and low' message. Clicked directly on it three times and used up my three tries. 

I could only pick up the broom when it was in a different spot, not on the edge of the screen but towards the middle behind the barrels, (I clicked the broom handle). Also some objects are not showing up, I'm guessing they are behind stuff but I can't find them. I was able to complete it but only after like 10 different pictures. The lavender bundle and paper label were especially difficult to find

I'm with Stacy3601 - that was what it was like for me - it wouldn't pick up when it was at the front alt all, but when it moved to the back corner it was fine.

Yeah, on mobile if any item generates near the edge of the screen, I simply can't click it no matter if I'm tapping directly on it. Not even on landscape mode--and I have tiny fingers!

I've been using my laptop until today.  Our internet is down, so I'm using my android cell phone and my stylus.  Can't click on anything, even if I use my finger!!! And we probably won't get our internet fixed until tomorrow at the earliest, that is if we don't need our modem or router replaced.  Glad to see that I'm not the only one unable to play, since that means it's a Magistream issue. Hopefully they will get it fixed before time runs out on the game.  

Well, my husband finally figured out how to fix our router.  It has a 'smart' feature that one can initiate and it will either troubleshoot or reset to default.  I don't know what he did but it's reset itself and now all's well with the world, which means we can watch Netflix and other Internet-based programs, again.  Of course, this is the classic 'too little, too late' as far as finishing out DC's Fiona's Closet game, but it was fun while I played it.  Frustrating at times, sure, but still fun.  Huge thanks to TJ and the crew for dreaming up this part of the Valentine's Day event!  You guys rock!