TJ09

2022-02-14 - Happy Valentine’s Day!

6 minutes ago, SamuelMaybird said:

Strawberry dragons?!? I see green on the wings

Oooo, that's a nice idea! :o

I was thinking they look a lot like dragon fruit! (3

9 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Apparently to get the badge you don't need all the items. But you do need to get all the required items in one session of 3 attempts. Then you will get the check mark beside Fiona's Closet on the main event page and should get the badge.

Well that's a bummer. Why release all the items right off the bat if you're not supposed to click on them yet? And then some items are so difficult to click on or the clicks don't count. I appreciate the hard work that went into it, I'm just disappointed on how this has worked out and now I won't have the badge.

Edit: I played again and got the badge. Phew. 😢

Edited by BatPopsicle

Fiona's Closet has been absolutely horrible to play, I had to lose several times on purpose because my blind butt couldn't for the love of me see what I was supposed to be looking for, doesn't help that there are items that look similar to other background elements (like the flask)

This game was definitely not made for the visually impaired folk.

Edited by Axl-fox

This game is a really great simulation of what it's like when I go grocery shopping without a list haha. What was I looking for? Where was it? Wait what was I looking for oh no I've forgotten everything.

36 minutes ago, Axl-fox said:

Fiona's Closet has been absolutely horrible to play, I had to lose several times on purpose because my blind butt couldn't for the love of me see what I was supposed to be looking for, doesn't look like there are items that look similar to other background elements (like the flask)

This game was definitely not made for the visually impaired folk.

Not just the visually impaired.  Sometimes a small item ends up randomly placed behind larger ones to the point that only a small portion is visible, and you have to ID it correctly based on not even being able to see the parts that make that clear!  This is just plain poor game design.

As usual I cannot seem to get the game to work for me. I click and click and click and click and nothing happens. So what the heck am I doing wrong???

1 hour ago, SamuelMaybird said:

Strawberry dragons?!? I see green on the wings

They do look like they were inspired by some kind of fruit. I can also see some brown on the wings as well which makes me think of chocolate covered strawberries. Whatever they're inspired by, the hatchlings look super adorable!

1 hour ago, Sunfeathers said:

This game is a really great simulation of what it's like when I go grocery shopping without a list haha. What was I looking for? Where was it? Wait what was I looking for oh no I've forgotten everything.

Omg totally! Also feels way too similar to trying to find specific items on my mess of a desk or in the gigantic pile in my room. At least I know what the items look like in those situations though, lol. 

Breeding my last handful of v-days to the AP, has it really been a week? Man time flies. 

Can't get the game to work for me. I've been smacking my phone around and I'm not getting anywhere. Last night I managed to get the first time crossed off the list, but haven't been able to do that since. I think I'm going to have to give up just to keep what little sanity I have left. 

I just finished the new story for the day (in 9 minutes so the game is working for me, thank god) and can we please have some of these growth potions for hatchies in cave, too...? 😄

I found all of today's items, but I had no idea what the "pen" or "crystal of earth mana" looked like. Took several tries, and a lot of guesses!

did much better with today's story than yesterday's (game is working for me on an oldish tablet running android 9). the item that tripped me up this time was the crock; i was positive i know what one looks like so i used up all 3 fails in my first try by insistently tapping the same (not of significance) item. :dry:

Is it not working on mobile phones?  I've tried it 6 or 7 times but it just doesn't seem to do anything.  Is it supposed to acknowledge if you've clicked a correct item, somehow?  How do you know if it resets, or if you got them all?  😕

I'm just so frustrated with the game. I hate complaining about event games because I know volunteers spend a lot of their own time making it and everything, but this is just literally painful for my eyes. I have the page zoomed to 150% (going any higher makes everything too blurry) and it's still incredibly difficult to find some of the smaller items, especially when they are behind other items. Just.... Just look at this. How is this fun? Items hidden behind other things so you can barely see them and even if you do realize it's there it's close to impossible to actually click *it* and not the item it's hiding behind.... 

c5fbe98a3e7e5782d2af2e013d3da238.png

2 minutes ago, Thaliel said:

why does the closet keep shfiting stuff arlound? I don't have time for this

its to add extra challenge after you fail.

What does the crystal of earth mana look like.  I have been clicking everything and I can not find it.  It is very frustrating.  I always get the first one incorrect even if I click on an item I know is correct, the item I click on moves and then I can click on it.  So I automatically have 1 wrong guess.  But I have been trying with out any success for the Crystal of earth mana, it's driving me crazy.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 minutes ago, CapriciousT said:

What does the crystal of earth mana look like.  I have been clicking everything and I can not find it.  It is very frustrating.  I always get the first one incorrect even if I click on an item I know is correct, the item I click on moves and then I can click on it.  So I automatically have 1 wrong guess.  But I have been trying with out any success for the Crystal of earth mana, it's driving me crazy.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

they include the list of items under their read more.  only way i was able to locate things yesterday

3 minutes ago, CapriciousT said:

Spoiler

It's a small, long green pod that looks like a caterpillar pupae.

So... I tried to take note of where the items refreshed. Hope that could helps a little?

Spoiler

001.png.be088dee4d8f27c35c2c43aa2e68a72b.png

Edited by D-wing