TJ09

2022-02-14 - Happy Valentine’s Day!

Figured I'd try to make an alphabetical list of all the items you can find in Fiona's closet, so here we go! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

1. anti-social potion
  2. bee’s breath
  3. boldness potion
  4. bottle of solvent
  5. brown mushroom
  6. bundle of bee balm
  7. bundle of labels
  8. bundle of lavender
  9. bundle of mint
  10. bundle of rosemary
  11. bundle of thyme
  12. candle
  13. cauldron
  14. crock
  15. crystal of earth mana
  16. crystal of fire mana
  17. dragon scale
  18. dust rag
  19. empty jar
  20. flask
  21. flask of juice
  22. gluggle jug
  23. jar of honey
  24. monk’s wart mushroom
  25. paper label
  26. pen
  27. potion
  28. recipe
  29. scale
  30. stinkwort pollen
  31. teacup
  32. tincture of dark mana
  33. tincture of earth mana
  34. tincture of light mana
  35. tincture of magi mana

Plus the broom, which isn't added to the list of Seen Items, but when clicked the text reads "You pick up the broom" instead of the usual "You search high and low, looking for anything of significance."

It seems like there's a total of 35 Seen Items, but please let me know if you've got more! (✿◠‿◠) Happy hunting!

Edited by Alskasaur

Happy Valentine's Day! 💖

I love the new eggs !! And the event is very nice, I can't find the paper label for now but I will try zooming ! 😊

Tried finding all items in Fiona's Closet 2+ hours ago but got frustrated with the game with all the tombstone error resets, and I went away.  I was only missing the paper label.  Came back just now, enlarged the view and there it was, the paper label.  Despite all this I really like this mini game.  Thanks TJ and all involved!

Re. Fiona’s Closet

i find the items easily and double-tap on them, but nothing happens.

I've got 26 up to now. I've found I've clicked on an item (the label included) and it's said it was something else.  I think I clicked the label three times before the game acknowledged it.  Off to find more!

Doing good with egg collecting this year, got a new one quickly (with an interesting code too) and may go pick up another later, though I like to trawl through the ones people toss to the AP.

Speaking of eggs, @TJ09, when I click on yours, they have the alt text "CastA" and "Spl4u", were those the original codes they were going to have?

Guess I'll try out the game now. Always good to help someone outta the closet.

Happy valentines day everyone :) I hope everyone manages to grab some of these beautiful looking eggs 

1 hour ago, Stormfriend said:

Re. Fiona’s Closet

Same here. I hope this gets fixed.

well, is the game bugged? every first CORRECT pick is not counted, it says 2 tries left and when I click the item again it counts.

Same issues for me with the event. Got my eggs without any frustration caused by the biomes emptying faster than I can tap on an egg. Can’t wait to see the hatchies. Thanks TJ

sweet new eggs, i'm curious, how they will look! and the Game is nice, but paper label extremly hard to find with my old eyes! 😆 i enlarged and finally found it. Grey, very small, a little bit like a Bonbon-paper for me.

I've got 35 😁 

I can't decide if zooming in helped me or not. My eyesight's rubbish, but then again, I clicked on certain items but it threw something else up that I was nowhere near.  I know we've had games like this before, where getting one thing unlocked another, and going back and the like.  All good fun!

No badge yet, though?

I'm pretty sure that "bottle of solvent" actually says "whiskey". Time to take Fiona to an AA meeting.

Can find a bundle of labels, but not the paper label I'm searching for. 😞 Zooming in doesn't help.

Nevermind. I apparently clicked on it by accident, without even noticing.  Yay for unintentional success!

Edited by HPhaeton

I've collected 35 items but not got the badge.  Can anyone tell me if there's something I'm missing or is it  a glitch I need to report?

16 minutes ago, Quinney said:

I've collected 35 items but not got the badge.  Can anyone tell me if there's something I'm missing or is it  a glitch I need to report?

I think that's something you need to report. I got the badge just by completing day one's puzzle once, without having to get all the extra items unlocked.

Screenshot 2022-02-14 at 05-11-08 Valentine’s Day 2022 Event - Dragon Cave.jpg

Also is there a check next to the link, like this? If yes, then definitely report not getting the badge.

Edited by LadyLoki
added words

1 minute ago, LadyLoki said:

I think that's something you need to report. I got the badge just by completing day one's puzzle once, without having to get all the extra items unlocked.

Screenshot 2022-02-14 at 05-11-08 Valentine’s Day 2022 Event - Dragon Cave.jpg

Thanks LadyLoki, appreciate this.

9 minutes ago, Quinney said:

Thanks LadyLoki, appreciate this.

I hope it gets corrected and you get the badge soon.

6 minutes ago, LadyLoki said:

I hope it gets corrected and you get the badge soon.

Thanks, I've messaged TJ.

3 hours ago, Stormfriend said:

Re. Fiona’s Closet

Ok so it's not just me. It'll even claim I saw other items I didn't click on. How many times do I have to click on a bundle of lavender before it'll accept it? 😭

1 hour ago, HPhaeton said:

Can find a bundle of labels, but not the paper label I'm searching for. 😞 Zooming in doesn't help.

Nevermind. I apparently clicked on it by accident, without even noticing.  Yay for unintentional success!

I can't for the life of me find the Paper Labels. Can someone tell me what I should look for? I have done 10 tries where I found all other items on the list, but paper labels still missing.

Well I'm hating the closet already. Half the stuff I can't even make out because I need to click *precisely* and it's so small and low-definition I can't see what I'm meant to be going after.