TJ09

2022-02-14 - Happy Valentine’s Day!

Of course, right when I spot the blasted lavender, the site crashes! 😫😂 I really like the game (minus the errors), thanks everyone!

Cute game. I finally found everything I needed. Even zoomed to 200% I still had some trouble. Some of the items were really hidden well.

24 minutes ago, Axl-fox said:

Umm... its the cave crashing for anyone else? I can't even look at my scroll without getting an error 😭

Same. It occasionally crashes for me. Site is just overloaded right now, it'll smooth out in a few hours.

Also, Happy Valentine's Day! (I do not claim ownership of this, was a Google search result. Credit goes to original artist):

784268705_cutedragonv-day.jpg.5d40e6a3f1263d34fd35586397587cb5.jpg

the item i'm having trouble with is, of all things, the dust rag. how is it possible that i don't know what a dust rag looks like??? 😒

anyhow, i like the design of the new egg and am encouraged by the description - can't wait for hatchlings!

Speaking of simple items ... I can't find the paper label.

Edit: I found it by accident five minutes later, but thanks for the tip anyway, @Daypaw!

Edited by Obelisk-of-Light

I was confounded mostly by the dust rag as @miaou says and the paper label. lol

Now I just need one egg. But I should go to bed... Sighs. 

It was the paper label that was worst for me - it's so small!

Try clicking in that basket towards the middle right - I've accidentally found it in there a few times while looking for other items to add to my 'have seen' inventory. Even when I know it's there, I still can't see it. 

ETA:  found the candle!  now if I can find everything else again...

Ah--if you go back to your scroll, then you re-enter it shows you everything you've seen so you can look again

Edited by random_dragon_collector

Man, it's a good thing TJ protects his eggs from dying. Less than 2 hours since they appeared and already over 10k views on one of them!

Hidden object game? This is my jam. 🧐

The eggs are pretty! But I don't suppose they're hiding a black and red Valentine's dragon inside...? Anyway cool event! Can't wait to see what these boys will look like. :D

The dust rag is the wavy thing with shades of dark gray (it has a green tint?) in it.  I'm still looking for the paper label.

The paper label is a rectangle with 2 threads that come out to the right in the shape of a [  ] < , it's small and gray. I find it by looking for the < shape.

I can't find it every reset, though. 

Edited by Mystic_Halo

That paper label sure is difficult to spot! I'm glad I was finally able to collect it.

I'm excited to see what the new Valentine's dragon looks like in a few days, the egg is very cute so far.

What does Monk's Wart Mushroom look like? I'm clicking on things that could be it and I still can't find it. The paper label is tiny, it is a tan color.

Edited by whitestar

2 minutes ago, whitestar said:

What does Monk's Wart Mushroom look like? I'm clicking on things that could be it and I still can't find it. The paper label is tiny, it is a tan color.

It's the large mushroom with a cream-coloured cap.

Sigh. I'll have to wait to play this on my computer when I get home from work. The game isn't registering my taps on my phone.

1 minute ago, Bigbite said:

Can I still breed my dragons and for how long?

Until tonight at 11:59pm cave time.

2 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Until tonight at 11:59pm cave time.

Thank you.

25 minutes ago, Obelisk-of-Light said:

It's the large mushroom with a cream-coloured cap.

Thanks. I clicked on it once before, but must have clicked wrong because it used up one of my chances at the time.