Ewianking

Dragons not staying in allure

Hi I’m wondering about this but every time I put my eggs in daycare after I check after a couple of hours they are no longer in there.

vise versa as well. As soon as I get a new egg not long after someone puts my eggs in daycare and they get sick and I have to manually hide them.

how do I get said person to stop when idk them and can’t exactly stop them from adding to daycare?

You can't. All you can do is hide your scroll and eggs. The best thing to do is not react to the viewbombing as well.

As for the viewstarving, there's no way to stop that

Much as I like showing my scroll name on my dragons, I have been forced at different times to remove it temporarily because of nefarious activity by another person.

Between that and hiding your scroll, you can pretty much prevent interference of both kinds.

Yes, it can be a pain, but usually the person who is targeting you will give up and go and find easier prey fairly quickly and you can go back to normal -- until the next time.

Use Evina's

https://dc.evinext.com/

You can put your stuff in there and as long as you secure your scroll (it offers that) you can hide your scroll and the views will still clock up - and no-one else can put them in or take them out.