TJ09

2022-02-08 - Valentine's Day Event Schedule

Past Valentine's Dragons Available

For the next seven days (until 23:59 on February 14, Valentine's Day), past Valentine's event dragons will be breedable. Past dragons may breed multiple eggs, though you will only be able to keep one. There are no limits on how many bred Valentine's dragons you can have.

The event biome has also made its return, containing all past Valentine's event dragons. The limit on past dragons from the cave (2) is still in place. You can see your current status on the site help page.

New Dragon

A new Valentine's Day dragon will be released at midnight on Valentine's Day, and will drop for three days (until February 16 at 23:59).

Valentine's Day Event

A special Valentine's Day event will begin at midnight on Valentine's Day, coinciding with the release. The event will run for seven full days, ending on February 20 at 23:59). New content will unlock throughout the event, but daily participation is not required for completion.

'posted 15 hours ago' yeah okay forum, we know that's not true. 

Well I'm glad the News thread is finally here! Already having so much fun hunting for Valentine dragons.

4 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Well I'm glad the News thread is finally here! Already having so much fun hunting for Valentine dragons.

Had the same thought! :lol:

I've decided to focus on continuing lineages I already have this year, so I bred the first round of what I need and then bred a bunch of stuff for the AP. Most of my CBs will be bred later in the week. For now, I'm just popping into the AP to see when my eggs will appear and to peek at what other lineages are out there.

yay, official post is finally here! very much looking forward to the upcoming event. hope previous year's games will make a return.

happy early valentine's day, everyone ; )

29 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

posted 15 hours ago' yeah okay forum, we know that's not true. 

But I am glad it finally showed up. XD

Wonder what the event will be this year.

And very eager to see the new dragon, too!

Aha! We have a thread at last!  Wonder what happened?  Never mind, all's well now. 🙂

Fashionably late to the party, I see XD

*breeds all the Val's*

In the morning (midnight DC time) I thought I was wrong about today's date when I didn't see any News thread. That seemed like the most likely explanation. 😹

I always love seeing new pairings in the AP using the more recent dragon releases. It seems a lot of people are pairing different dragons with Shumogas, I noticed that during the December holidays too.

Oh hey, look who showed up to the event! The event post. XD

5 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I always love seeing new pairings in the AP using the more recent dragon releases. It seems a lot of people are pairing different dragons with Shumogas, I noticed that during the December holidays too.

The Wild Shumoga looks good with so many things, omfg.. :wub:

Better late than never, I suppose. Now to spend the week trawling the AP in hopes of stumbling upon some good finds~

2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

If it's anything like the site I used to Mod for - we would make an event post a day or two before and store it in the "Mod/Admin" only section. Then one of us would move it shortly after the event went live...I suspect that's what happens here.

That aside, looking foward to hitting 4th gen. With my Erador lineage now

Good.  The time-traveling forum of Valentine arrived on schedule... err...before, or is it after?  Anyways, enjoy the fun!💞

Alright, here we go in the New Year's first Holiday Drop...

So here it us,

Now we start,

As we're playing,

For the Heart!

Edited by Husky51

9 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

How's that possible? Anyway, I was at work last night just waiting for this thread to find out if the CB limits were raised, but.

I managed to get some nice eggies on time. Waiting for the event.

Cool! I’ve been waiting for this to start, hopefully I can get some good eggs this time.

Edited by Zinogre