Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XalthorTheWise

Deciding to try and reconnect with a bit of my childhood!

I'd played Dragon Cave for a decent while back in 2013, and real life being... real life, served to pry me well away after less than a year on the site.

Well, yesterday, I was going on a nostalgia trip going through my old emails and registry lists when I stumbled across the email I got for signing up here, and after all these years, a stroke of curiosity's brought me back. I figure... eh, why not pick this up? I could use something casual to mess with that isn't just another crusty ancient MMO with no wiki or community resources heaping eight-hours-a-day playtime demands on me when goodness knows my time is already stretched as it is.

I was tempted to use my old, original account, but honestly, looking back on it? I'd rather leave it how it was, unnamed dragons and all, and start fresh, go over all the wiki resources again, and get back into things at my own pace. So I signed up on a new account, and I've decided it's time to get back into the swing of rapidly clicking between the six habitats like an actual psychopath looking for "This egg is vey reflective, almost metallic-looking." until my eyes burn! So hello, world!

Hello and welcome back! I still audibly gasp when I see that description in the biomes. 

Welcome back! I also was here since 2013! Reminding that day is also kinda nostalgic. The days we can run site normally with Internet Explorer 7...