0x08

Add page navigation at the bottom of the Trading Hub

In a way that resembles page navigation on scrolls (both at the top and the bottom of the list/page).

Not much further elaboration needed, I think. :)

Yes, please! I believe this may have been suggested somewhere before, but I don't see it now and it may have been discussed in some other thread about the hub.

But anyway I would really appreciate this small change. Having to go back up to the top to go to the next page is annoying -- not game-breaking, but annoying. It is a small QOL improvement that I think is worth making.

I would use the hub a lot more if it had this feature. As it is, unless I want a particular breed that I can filter for, I never get much past the second page. I am quite sure I would look farther if it weren't such a pain!

Edited by purplehaze

Support. I'm sure this has been brought up somewhere before. It just makes sense.

Please and thank you! So annoying having to scroll back up again just to change pages every single time.

Yes please! Especially on mobile there's quite a bit of scrolling, and even after all this time I keep expecting to find navigation numbers at the bottom only to be disappointed. It just makes sense.

+1 support for this. It would eliminate a bunch of extra scrolling, especially on mobile.

No reason not to support, a simple little thing that would be very helpful.