sunieepo

ANSWERED:Someone put my eggs on a clicksite - what do I do?

I currently have some eggs up for trade that I obviously do not want to hatch right now. After posting them for trade they've already accumulated over 100 views in just a few minutes which does not seem normal. I don't want to fog them because they are up for trade, but if that's my only option then I can do it...

Is there no way to check if they've been put up on a site somewhere?

It's been happening a lot lately, I woke up to find mine in 3 different fansites a couple of days ago. As 0x08 said, check each individual fansite to remove them if you don't want to hide everything. Usually the ones I find my stuff in are allure of neglected dragons, silvi's and valley sherwood. In evina's draghatch you can secure your scroll, and then people should not be able to add your stuff to that, so one less site to worry about.

By hiding your scroll you at least avoid most fansites being used against you, though in silvi's you can still add eggs/hatchlings through the codes even without them being ER. If you intend to keep stuff up for trade, I would suggest hiding your scroll indeed, and then checking regularly if views are accumulating. If that happens, you might have to check silvi's (which requires unhiding your scroll, unfortunately) but at least it shouldn't be that many views then.

Thanks everyone for the advice! I'll try looking through other fansites to see if people added my eggs on there.

This sucks, I wish people wouldn't do things like this :(