Xopwe

ANSWERED:If I freeze a guardian of nature does it count towards the 3 limit?

If I freeze my guardian of nature hatchling will she count towards my 3 limit or do only adults count? 

15 minutes ago, Moonlightelf said:

Yes, it does. I have frozen hatchling myself for sake of collection.

Ok thanks!

Greetings @Xopwe - I know you got the answer you needed, but just as a little FYI on a few things:

TL:DR: 1. Used to be (2) Limit Total and no one ever thought that would change, but due to player feedback it did! Feel free to join in your voice on other player suggestions, including if you want more GoNs for whatever reason (you can search the threads for pre-existing ones, they are out there, and player feedback does matter, even if it seems to take awhile)!

2. If you change your mind and want (2) Adults of one Gender, you can always "release" or "kill" your frozen hatchling and/or other Adult(s) GoN, and then you will have another slot open to attempt your Summons again until you're back to your (3) GoN limit. You might want to have more than one male or female in the future for breeding and/or other options. Some people want to risk the summon and change the egg/Adult into Zombies or Vampire attempts. These will free up your slot(s) again.

13 hours ago, Natayah said:

Greetings @Xopwe - I know you got the answer you needed, but just as a little FYI on a few things:

TL:DR: 1. Used to be (2) Limit Total and no one ever thought that would change, but due to player feedback it did! Feel free to join in your voice on other player suggestions, including if you want more GoNs for whatever reason (you can search the threads for pre-existing ones, they are out there, and player feedback does matter, even if it seems to take awhile)!

2. If you change your mind and want (2) Adults of one Gender, you can always "release" or "kill" your frozen hatchling and/or other Adult(s) GoN, and then you will have another slot open to attempt your Summons again until you're back to your (3) GoN limit. You might want to have more than one male or female in the future for breeding and/or other options. Some people want to risk the summon and change the egg/Adult into Zombies or Vampire attempts. These will free up your slot(s) again.

Thanks! That's very informative.