AlexPhoenix

ANSWERED:Hatchery views

I am not sure if this has been asked before, but I was wondering how exactly do hatchery views function? I like the fact that they refresh all the time, but is it ok for me to leave the hatchery site window running in the background? Would I still be able to give hatchlings views if I do that? Or do I have to be clicking on the site or something?

I use them all the time to raise my hatchlings so I wanna return the favour by giving views back to other hatchlings as well, so I am curious to know if I am doing this right ^^;

20 minutes ago, AlexPhoenix said:

I am not sure if this has been asked before, but I was wondering how exactly do hatchery views function? I like the fact that they refresh all the time, but is it ok for me to leave the hatchery site window running in the background? Would I still be able to give hatchlings views if I do that? Or do I have to be clicking on the site or something?

I use them all the time to raise my hatchlings so I wanna return the favour by giving views back to other hatchlings as well, so I am curious to know if I am doing this right ^^;

It is fine to leave them running in the background. It still counts as views.

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

It is fine to leave them running in the background. It still counts as views.

That’s perfect ^^ Thank you for letting me know (。⌒∇⌒)。