Scarlet_claw

Allow Sorting by region

Basically, this lets you sort dragons by region. (Alpine, Coast, Desert, Forest, Jungle, Volcano, Cave, Market, Bred) I thought it might be a useful way to organize dragons?

(Sorry if this has been suggested before.

I do see no issue with adding a quickfilter for sorting by biome, but I would like to point out that if needed, you can currently isolate dragons of a specific biome using the Group search, by typing the appropriate tags "#alpine", "#coast", etc.

Screenshot_20220117-170413.png.eb4521d9f76541dc482da2310e46bd76.png

21 minutes ago, Lushwave said:

I do see no issue with adding a quickfilter for sorting by biome, but I would like to point out that if needed, you can currently isolate dragons of a specific biome using the Group search, by typing the appropriate tags "#alpine", "#coast", etc.

Screenshot_20220117-170413.png.eb4521d9f76541dc482da2310e46bd76.png

Oh... I never knew that...

2 hours ago, Lushwave said:

but I would like to point out that if needed, you can currently isolate dragons of a specific biome using the Group search, by typing the appropriate tags "#alpine", "#coast", etc.

2 hours ago, Scarlet_claw said:

Oh... I never knew that...

I have seen it mentioned several times on the forum, but I wish it was made public somewhere. I still don't know all the different things you can sort for that way.

I do support this suggestion, though. More options for sorting are always welcome. I could especially see adding it to the temporary sort options on the scroll.

While I probably won't use it, I see no con for it either. Why not add another possible sort-by option?

3 hours ago, Lushwave said:

I wish you could do this kind of search within your dragons without having to go to a group. I personally use my purple fertility page for this function more, which is very annoying because I always need to find a purple first (though this is a bit going off topic here

Edited by Moriaty

Support. This would be especially useful for the monthly raffle challenges too (like raise x number of dragons from the coast or things like that).