w0rmg0d

Notification for trade being canceled due to egg hatching/dragon growing up

I think there should be a notification for when a trade is canceled because an egg hatched or a dragon grew up. Currently, the trade just ends with no notification. There are notifications for when the trade ends for other reasons so there should be notifications for this. 

This change would also make the game more accessible to disabled people. Keeping track of what you offered to who and when it grows up is a lot for some people (brain fog, adhd, memory issues, etc). And it would make it more convenient for everyone else, because you wouldn't have to keep track of all that stuff, either.

Sorry if this has been posted before. I didn't see it on the first few pages or pages of search results. 

Absolutely support! I sometimes find myself wondering why I get no offers for x thing, just to check and find it was auto canceled hours ago.

I'd appreciate something like this; my memory is quite bad and this would help me figure out if I even had made a trade for/offered something or just thought about it.