sakurakid

ANSWERED:holiday advent calendar - little problem

I want to change my tree in the event, redo it but it doesn't let me put any decoration on it.

Can anyone explain to me if it's a bug?

If so, will it be fixed?

Thank you very much for any advice and information.

I really want to change my dc christmas tree, that one, the house and the wreath are the most beautiful to do every year.

Let's hope this is resolved

Need more information, what exactly happens? You say it doesn't let you put decorations on, are you able to click the decorations? Are they not appearing at all, or can you not move them, or what?

the decoration

21 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Need more information, what exactly happens? You say it doesn't let you put decorations on, are you able to click the decorations? Are they not appearing at all, or can you not move them, or what?

the decorations are there, but when I drag to put them on the tree a prohibition sign appears and the decorations do not stick to the tree

Are you trying to drag them to the tree from the decoration-list? That won't work, you click the decoration and it will appear near the top of the tree, then you can click-hold and move and position it however you want. (Note this is on desktop, don't know how it works on mobile)

On 12/31/2021 at 1:04 AM, HeatherMarie said:

Are you trying to drag them to the tree from the decoration-list? That won't work, you click the decoration and it will appear near the top of the tree, then you can click-hold and move and position it however you want. (Note this is on desktop, don't know how it works on mobile)

this method function!

thank you so much!