HeatherMarie

ANSWERED:holiday games- candy earning bug?

Thought this might get some modly/TJ attention as a separate thread, but there are posts in the News thread as well (like mine here...)

Is the candy-earning for the holiday event bugged? I was unable to earn any candy at all the first day, the counter never changed from '50 out of 300 candy' for the day, no matter what game I played. Others in the News thread posted wondering how to earn candy as theirs wasn't changing either. Now the second day has started and I suddenly have 300 out of 300 candy for the day, without even playing anything to earn it. I did one round of the Tetris game and when I clicked the 'submit' button it said I already have all my candy for the day.

Same here. I didn't earn any candy the first day (the counter was frozen at 280/300), and now it said I have 300/300 before I even played anything.

Oh wow, it looks like things might have just reset? The two open doors are closed again (but I'm able to open them) and my candy now shows 0 out of 300. I'll see if it goes up when I play.

edit: Yup, I'm able to earn candy now! Yay!

Edited by HeatherMarie

My candy is still at 100/300 even though I haven't earned any of that? It hasn't changed since the event began :(

Glad I'm not the only one experiencing a glitch, but a bit bummed, as this is my very first event experience...

Anyway, happy holidays all!