TJ09

2021-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

A nighttime winter scene depicts several tents around a campfire. In the distance, a Gardland Dragon is wrapped around a coniferous tree. Stylized text reads "Happy Holidays from Dragon Cave"

Once again, the Advent Calendar is back! Your favorite games and decorating events from years past will become available daily over the next nine days. Check out the calendar and open the doors to see what’s inside. Earn candy, and use that candy for new unlocks. And on that note—the tree decorating event has a whole host of new mana-theme decorations for you to use!

But that's not even the main attraction: The 2021 Holiday Event is Winter Conquest. Help make Snow Wars function by crafting snowballs, warming up tired participants, and delivering ammunition in new minigames. Each game contributes to your team’s daily meter and earns medals based on the standings at the end of the day; help Team Pharos, Umbra, or Magiea to win it all!

The event will be around for a full two weeks (until January 07 at 23:59 EST)—and you can open past days’ advent doors at any time—so there's plenty of opportunity to keep up if you’re busy this time of year.

A new holiday dragon is also available, starting now. It will drop all over the cave for the next three days, until December 27 at 23:59 EST. After that, they’re gone until next year.

Have fun, and Happy Holidays!

Egg Egg

Happy holidays!

Caught my two eggs, now I can go to sleep and focus on the event tomorrow.

Edited by Zinogre

I dont know why I even tried to precog them lol, but I shockingly grabbed both instantly this year. Happy holidays and good luck catching!!

Oooh sounds like much fun! 

Thanks to everyone who helped make these events possible! 

And Merry Xmas!! 

Woot! Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday greetings everyone! Lets the fun begin!!!

Happy holiday guys!

DC and here are both lagging,but I luckily got 1 of the first waves.

Good luck to you.

🙂🎄🎁Merry ☃️💜Christmas All!! ty so much for another great new egg/dragon already love the egg's description!! ty to TJ & Spriters!!! have a wonderful xmas& new year!!🎄🎈

DC holidays are the best! Gonna try and catch some eggs tonight, then dig into the rest of the event in the morning.

These eggs look beautiful! I hope finally a gingerbread/cookie dragon!

GO TEAM UMBRA! 

I've already grabbed two Christmas eggs! Time to focus on the games!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

2 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

GO TEAM UMBRA! 

Team Umbra, Wooot! *high-five!*

Trying my hand at the new mini-games, it's fun!!

*Squee*

I’m on team Magiea ^^

Happy Holidays everyone! 🍻🍰

Edited by Pliskin