TJ09

2021-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins

It's CHRISTMAS TIME AGAIN!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Now to breed all my dergs...and wait to breed some of them because I didn't plan well... 😢

I've found a few really cool codes in the AP and my brain is like 'ohhhh keep it!' and I'm like 'what no I don't collect codes!' (and I definitely don't need any more DC-projects right now). 

I love seeing holiday breeds paired with the newer-released breeds, some of them are really pretty! Glystere with white Cantor is my favorite I've seen so far.

I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised how well I'm doing regarding my prizekin pairings search; I had horrid luck finding second gens in the AP during the Halloween event and had to rely on caveborn Pitfires for trade fodder, so I was sure I would be struggling to get anything past the two holiday IOUs I already had in place.

Still, it would be nice if the limit for the caveborns could be upped to four so people who breed longer even gen lineages don't get stuck on the third gen if they can't find a swap/trade partner.

Happy holidays guys.

~EDIT PLEASE DO NOT SEEK AUTO-ABANDONED EGGS, This leads to harassment of the new owner. Once an egg is abandoned it is free for everyone~ Anyway to bring either of them back?

Edited by Kaini

@Nothing-to-say-or-see If you own the parents you can temporarily re-name them to indicate you would like them back, and I see you've already put it in your sig. That's really all you can do (and remember no one is obligated to give them back). 

2 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

@Nothing-to-say-or-see If you own the parents you can temporarily re-name them to indicate you would like them back, and I see you've already put it in your sig. That's really all you can do (and remember no one is obligated to give them back). 

Thanks.I see, this is Dragon Cave.

I've managed to miss the holiday festivities for a decade. Glad to make it this time!

*makes the censor kips cringe while miming strangling the draconian imp of the perverse for keeping the 2019 Xmas dragon just out of reach* I’m NEVER going to manage to get even one at this rate.😪

17 hours ago, ShorahNagi said:

is it bad that I'm really only excited for the (hopeful) return of the Tetris Puzzles and Mana Alchemy?

I've played better Tetris knockoffs, but I really enjoy Mama Alchemy. It's fun once you get the hang of it. I wish I could play it all year long.

9 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I've found a few really cool codes in the AP and my brain is like 'ohhhh keep it!' and I'm like 'what no I don't collect codes!' (and I definitely don't need any more DC-projects right now).

Your brain is telling you to give them to me. ;) (If I had scroll space, lol... But I really do love cool codes...)

*FAINTS* I FINALLY managed to snag a 2019!!! YAY!!!! Only took me 2 years and 1 hr to succeed.😄

Edited by Shin'a'in

so is it normal that Glystere produce very few eggs? I rarely see any in the abandoned page and mine produced only 2

Anyone else have this problem?

*hunting AP for certain breed and lineage*

*catch egg of right breed*

*throw egg back because wrong lineage*

*catch another egg of right breed*

*throw egg back because same wrong lineage [sibling] as the one you tossed back a moment earlier*

This has happened to me three times with two different lineages in the last 5 minutes XD

1 hour ago, Meruru said:

so is it normal that Glystere produce very few eggs? I rarely see any in the abandoned page and mine produced only 2

Well multi-clutches aren't guaranteed to give the max every time, and since Glysteres are last year's new breed there aren't as many around to be bred so it's normal that they are fairly scarce.

32 minutes ago, kathyh371 said:

Wow!! How do I get a leetle tree???

Look in the Forest biome. It refreshes every five minutes. If you see a description that begins with "Oh my." that's your cue to click!

3 hours ago, ShorahNagi said:

Anyone else have this problem?

*hunting AP for certain breed and lineage*

*catch egg of right breed*

*throw egg back because wrong lineage*

*catch another egg of right breed*

*throw egg back because same wrong lineage [sibling] as the one you tossed back a moment earlier*

This has happened to me three times with two different lineages in the last 5 minutes XD

Yep! Happens every holiday season to me!

1 hour ago, kathyh371 said:

Wow!! How do I get a leetle tree???

They are found in the forest and sometimes they sit there for awhile because everyone who is hunting right then already has one and we are limited to just one per scroll.

I can't seem to find the Glystere breeding plans thread (if there ever was one). What breeds do people like them with? I need some inspiration.

22 minutes ago, GhostMouse said:

I can't seem to find the Glystere breeding plans thread (if there ever was one). What breeds do people like them with? I need some inspiration.

Here you go: Glystere Breeding Plans🙂