Modusiticate

"Available for breeding" sort request - remove dragon types when 1 gender is completely unavailable

I like to go through my dragons and breed them to send them to the abandoned page, particularly rare ones and ones with fun names. However, I have very unbalanced gender ratios for my drakes, two-heads, and pygmies. Because of this, I gotta pay attention to which ones I'm breeding cause I might run out of potential mates.

Basically, I think dragon types should filter out when they have no potential mates. For example: If I only have female two-headed dragons left, then they shouldn't be visible since they can't breed at that moment.

My only real concern is that it would you have to look for the dragons manually to see if they are or aren't on cooldown. I wouldn't need that since I breed them mostly unsystematically, but less casual players might find that annoying.

Alternatively, maybe there could be some visual indication of cooldowns? Maybe a heart on their quickview indicating that they can breed? That would negate my need for changes to the "available for breeding" filter.

Now that I'm typing this the latter feels like a much smarter option 😅

I would not want this, I think the 'available for breeding' filter does exactly what it should, show every dragon able to breed. That filter would become a lot less useful if we started making exceptions like hide this and hide that, it should show everything available for breeding without regard to what else is on your scroll. 

I also feel like a visual indicator would be redundant since we *do* have the 'available for breeding' filter that does exactly the same thing. What would the difference be? If there was a visual indicator that only showed if there were other dragons able to be bred to it (what you seem to be wanting), that would make more sense, and I could support that.

Agree with HeatherMarie. It filters out all dragons that you can't breed with - that's exactly what it's for.

Sorry, no support. Sounds like a very niche problem tbh...

And I use the 'available for breeding' sort mostly to overide the anoying 'remove' button on groups and give me the shortcut to actions