Firstborn Dragon

Allow us to choose a group for a mate

I have too many dragons, so I'm starting to sort them.  But when breeding I still get 1K+ dragons, which makes finding that specific dragon a pain.  Can we have an option to pick a mate's group, so that rather then me seeing 1K+ dragons I see only the 100 or less in the group that the mate's in?  Search dosen't even always work with that many dragons on a page.

Yeah, this has been asked for *many* times. Being able to 'filter' the breeding page by group, or in any other way cut down on the number of dragons having to be loaded every single time.... Yes please. Again. Always. Please.

Most recent thread (I think):

Other topics of interest:

Yes, please! Whenever I start a new lineage project I always make a group to put all the relevant dragons in. If I could pull up just that group when I'm doing breedings for the project it would make things much easier!

SUPPORT! I like the idea of a filter of some sort to help narrow it down instead of scrolling through, please and thank you!

Yes, please. I can't really separate when I play on my phone and it can be a pain to have two or more tabs open when I play on my laptop.