Wolferret

cant see my dragons

Hello

I need help, I can't see the pictures of the dragons, or the site backgrounds, see pictures included. Please help me solve this problem.

thanks

Capture d’écran 2021-12-06 à 4.24.35 PM.png

Capture d’écran 2021-12-06 à 4.24.45 PM.png

Capture d’écran 2021-12-06 à 4.26.50 PM.png

53 minutes ago, UnicornMaiden said:

Try closing the page and reopening it.

did that many times :( not working

On 12/6/2021 at 4:27 PM, Wolferret said:

Hello

I need help, I can't see the pictures of the dragons, or the site backgrounds, see pictures included. Please help me solve this problem.

thanks

Capture d’écran 2021-12-06 à 4.24.45 PM.png

Capture d’écran 2021-12-06 à 4.26.50 PM.png

Hi @Wolferret, sorry to hear you’re having trouble. You’ve probably tried these things, but in case you haven’t, try disabling any ad or content blockers, and toggle enable/disable firewall to see if that makes a difference.  Are you running any antivirus software?

You could also try switching browsers and seeing if you get the same issue with each browser, or if it is isolated to one browser.  Basically, all the usual stuff which you probably have already tried.  Check if your browsers are up-to-date.  Does it happen on only one device, such as your phone, but maybe a desktop works fine?

Hope you figure it out. 

On 12/6/2021 at 1:27 PM, Wolferret said:

The fact that you're getting the "Not secure" message is concerning. What does it show if you click on it?

Can you check that your computer's clock is accurate? A common source of "Not secure" errors is your computer's clock being way off.