Talisraye

Silver Tinsel Breeding

Silver Tinsel Prize Lineage  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi.

So, I got a silver tinsel from the November, 2021 raffle. I'm having a hard time deciding on which breed would look best to make babies with it. Help me out?

You can vote more than one.

I think I'll let it gender naturally unless I do decide/it's the top winner to go with the F Moonstone look.

Now I also need a name!

Name wise there are so many ideas you can go with. Do you have a favorite book? Tv show? etc? You can use character names from there or I usually use a bunch from my genealogy I have been working on both mine and my husbands. Mixing and matching first name of one last name of another (when they sound good together ) Also often I use other languages that describe something about said dragon breed. The choices are endless! (Naming is my fav part) I have a page full of my own I need to name to catch up... ;) Cant wait to hear what you chose to do!

On 12/1/2021 at 2:16 PM, madameM said:

Name wise there are so many ideas you can go with. Do you have a favorite book? Tv show? etc? You can use character names from there or I usually use a bunch from my genealogy I have been working on both mine and my husbands. Mixing and matching first name of one last name of another (when they sound good together ) Also often I use other languages that describe something about said dragon breed. The choices are endless! (Naming is my fav part) I have a page full of my own I need to name to catch up... ;) Cant wait to hear what you chose to do!

He grew and his name is Fae King Laisren. It's a form of a Celtic/Irish name meaning flame. I know they're not meant to be, given the name Tinsel Dragons and originally a prize for Christmas, but the crowns and tail wraps call to mind Irish/Celtic/Scottish flower crowns, elven crowns, etc. Plus I have Scottish blood from waaaaaay back when when my surname was the Gaelic Scottish word for "fair-haired." (Yes, I know Irish, Scottish, and Celtic aren't interchangeable, but they are interconnected.) And so I get a Celtic vibe from them and hence he's got a Oberon-inspired, Celtic-inspired name.

Edited by Talisraye

I have a female Silver Tinsel. 

I've bred the following with her:

Wintertide (I got her December 2019)

Black Tea

Royal Blue

Copper (rainbow)

Ice

(I was away from the game over a year so I haven't done as much as I'd like to do yet)