Kingchobab

ANSWERED:Is there anyone whose scroll has been charred and restored?

I live with my family, including my little brother. And it's me and my brother who are playing. On Sunday, the scroll of me and my brother disappeared. I sent a message to TJ, and left a message on my country's community, but there are not many cases of recovery.

We exchanged a lot of eggs with each other, but it's the same with other users.

The amount of eggs and hatches I traded with brother is similar to that of other people. It is unreasonable to impose stricter restrictions than others just because we are a family(Same IP, Same Device).

Anyway, what I want to ask is that when the account is suspended due to the sharing of devices between family members, is there a case of recovery?

(Translated by Papago. If it's weird, i'm sorry.)

The only way to know for sure is to communicate with TJ. I will say though, TJ does not burn scrolls *just* because siblings trade a lot. He has said many times that he never burns based solely on something like that and there is always other proof of wrongdoing. (Note, I'm not accusing you or your brother of anything, just pointing out that that's probably not the *only* reason.)

I don't think I've ever heard of a scroll charred and then restored?

As HeatherMarie said, communicate with TJ.  But I'm genuinely curious about how might get resolved,  keep us updated!

Of course, I don't think it's just the reason. My younger brother is a student, and I am an office worker. Since my brother is a student, he uses 2G phones, not smartphones, and there are only two computers at home, one used by my parents and one used by my brother and me. And I have another computer in my private office. My younger brother often comes to the office following me because he can't concentrate on online classes at home. And I use my smartphone or computer here. When I'm at work, he studies, but if I do DC during a short break, he takes away my computer saying he'll do it. At this time, I log out of my account and log in. So, The first reason is that the access time is very similar. Of course, there are times when my younger brother logs in by himself. On the contrary, there are times when I log in by myself.
The second reason is that my brother is not as passionate about games as I am. The younger brother only enjoys catching eggs, but is not interested in raising them. So He repeatedly catch eggs, distribute them to people in other communities, and catch them again. He is only interested in eggs. So I sometimes bring eggs while buying them snacks when my brother catches good eggs. Sometimes I bring it while lying that it's a bad egg. I think this is a matter of getting scolded by my parents, not by TJ.
In addition, my younger brother catches eggs and leaves them unattended, so I sometimes register them in the hatchery.

It looks like multi-scrolling no matter who looks at it. I'll be back to create a new account. damn!

It's also a problem that my freaking brother is not very interested in restoring his account! He says "I can create a new account and pick up eggs". Nah

Edited by Kingchobab
Translation miss

As has been said, there would have been more than just trading to flag up your scrolls to TJ. I don't even know what this means...

So I repeatedly catch eggs, distribute them to people in other communities, and catch them. He is only interested in eggs. So I sometimes bring eggs while buying them snacks when my brother catches good eggs

But if you both get new scrolls, tell a mod about them at once, so that they know you are both in the same household..

Edited by Fuzzbucket

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

As has been said, there would have been more than just trading to flag up your scrolls to TJ. I don't even know what this means...

Oops, that is a translation mistake.(In Korean, the subject is often omitted, so I think Translator automatically thought of the target as 'I'.) This means, Since he is only interested in catching eggs and is not interested in raising them, he distributes them to the local community(Of course, that includes me.). Not 'I', but 'He'.

If we can't recover our account, we'll have to do that in the future. Thanks for the tips.

Edited by Kingchobab

It sounds like the behavior of scrolls in your household was very much suspicious. If you make a new account, it should be for you only, and if everyone in the household makes a new account... that is going to be flagged as suspicious. 

I would restart for yourself only on a device only you use, such as a mobile phone. Sorry people on your household have made it difficult for you.