inksans2900

Hollow Knight

Hello everyone! I am inksans2900 in dragon cave. 

I scrolled through the video games section of the forums and didn't find it so I decided to create this and see what happens. If you want to join put your username and why you are joining this group/club.

Rules of this club:

Don't be rude, no swearing, no bad comments

Have fun!

Hollow Knight Main Character, HD Png Download, Transparent PNG

Yes hello, I've been hyper-fixated with Hollow Knight for well over a year. I have too many hours logged in this game.

Here is a question for anyone who wants to answer.
Who is your favorite boss thematically? Not necessarily the hardest or most fun to beat or anything but your favorite conceptually or aesthetically.

Aha! An HK forum thread!

On 11/28/2021 at 8:46 PM, Hawaiianbabidoll said:

Who is your favorite boss thematically? Not necessarily the hardest or most fun to beat or anything but your favorite conceptually or aesthetically.

Sheo and Gorb. Sheo for the way he seems to just have fun with his battle, and Gorb because its just Gorb.

Pretty sure I damaged my Switch plating playing this game as intensely as I did. I love this game and still have to complete Godhome.

On 11/28/2021 at 9:46 PM, Hawaiianbabidoll said:

Yes hello, I've been hyper-fixated with Hollow Knight for well over a year. I have too many hours logged in this game.

Here is a question for anyone who wants to answer.

I think Dung Defender and Hornet are two of my favorite bosses. I really can't wait for Silksong either ever since I heard about it.  Would like to see God Tamer as well.

I didn't even think there would be anyone chatting here tbh, but I checked today. Its quite nice. :)

Edited by inksans2900

New Silksong trailer dropped today.

Along with a confirmation on twitter that it should be out within the next 12 months.

Oh my gosh I am so excited for Silksong!!! I think that's our first new gameplay trailer in a year!! I was so excited to see that drop in the XBox conference because I wasn't expecting it!

Aw... I loved Hollow Knight SOOO much, I can't play it right now. My gaming pc is gone and so is my ps4.. and this laptop can't run it.

I miss it, I actually was very close to completing the game but never got to 😕

It's been literally the one game I wanna play again so bad!

I can't wait for silksong! I know there was recently new of it getting delayed but honestly I'd rather it be delayed than releasing unfinished!! 
I wanna get back into playing it but motivation is difficult, was so close to beating it this time :3 hoping i can get back into it soon even tho it destroys my hands LUL  

Does anybody else play with mods? I feel like I can't play without wearing a custom skin anymore, lol.
If anyone else plays with skins, what are some of your favorites?