Capulus

dragon “to do” list not loading

when i checked my dragons tab to see if my hatchlings were sick, to check my to do list and put one of my eggs into a hatchery the normals tabs wouldnt load at all, and i cant see if my hatchlings are sick or put my egg into a hatchery, its been suck loading for over 7 hours so far since i had this problem at school, does anyone know what to do?

What do you mean by dragon 'to do' list? There isn't any such thing on the site. Which pages aren't loading for you, is it the main scroll page or an individual dragon's page or what? It's hard to help without more information on what exactly is happening.  (Your 'dragons tab', are you talking about a tab in your browser, like you have multiple sites open but now that tab won't load? If that's what you mean, have you tried closing down your browser then re-opening it?)

This is what HeatherMarie called the main scroll page.

As nobody else on the forums reports lag right now that might be a problem on your end. Did you try logging out and in again? Restarting the browser? Restarting the PC? Do other sites load normally?

other sites report fine, ive just tried logging out, and logging back in, and re starting browser, ill try restarting my pc right now

From your screenshot it looks like you're talking about the on-site tutorial. I appear to be able to reproduce this myself, so I'll take a look.

EDIT: I've identified a fix and it'll be live soon-ish.