eunjae97

Twins dragon - Various choices

In general, if it is impossible for ordinary dragons to have twin brothers except for the time of the event, I would like the user to be free to choose what to do with the twin dragons born to the Crystal Dragon.

If all of them are difficult, I wish I could choose at least two. It is unfair to choose only one, and no matter how many settings the user puts on the dragon, there can't be twins. It's good now too, but please consider it. 😭

Let me make sure I understand you correctly, by 'crystal dragon' are you talking about the Celestial? That's the only dragon that can breed 'twins' (called multi-clutching) outside of holidays. And you are asking to be able to keep or 'choose what to do' with more than one egg from a breeding, correct?Β  That has been suggested multiple times over the years and based on past threads it's not likely to happen. You can only control one egg from a multi-clutch, and based on older similar threads it's actually more likely that multi-clutches be done away with entirely than to be able to keep/control multiple eggs (or at the very least there would be some 'trade-off', ie a downside, for the benefit of being able to keep more than one).Β 

Β 

It is not unfair to choose only one, every other breeding only gives you one egg so why would it be unfair that breeding a Celestial only gives you the ability to keep one egg? It's the same as all breedings, just that there can *be* more eggs produced, but you can still only keep one. (If you are looking to collect 'twins' from specific multi-clutch breedings, a work-around is to temporarily re-name the parent dragons to indicate that you would like the abandoned eggs back and indicate your forum username so you can be contacted, I've done that once with a holiday breeding, just be aware that it's only a possibility and anyone who picks up the eggs is free to keep them and has no obligation to return them.)

Β 

(Also, though I know this isn't exactly what you mean, users *can* have 'twins' from the same breeding if they pick them up from the Abandoned Page, it's just less likely if it's your own breeding. I have a whole group of multi-clutch siblings I grabbed from the AP.)

Β 

One of the old threads on this topic:

Β 

Β 

35 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

λ‚΄κ°€ 당신을 μ˜¬λ°”λ₯΄κ²Œ μ΄ν•΄ν–ˆλŠ”μ§€ ν™•μΈν•˜κ² μŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€. 'ν¬λ¦¬μŠ€νƒˆ λ“œλž˜κ³€'은 Celestial을 λ§ν•˜λŠ” κ²ƒμž…λ‹ˆκΉŒ? 그것은 휴일 외에 '쌍λ‘₯이'(λ©€ν‹° 클러치라고 함)λ₯Ό 낳을 수 μžˆλŠ” μœ μΌν•œ λ“œλž˜κ³€μž…λ‹ˆλ‹€. 그리고 당신은 λ²ˆμ‹μ—μ„œ ν•˜λ‚˜ μ΄μƒμ˜ μ•Œμ„ μœ μ§€ν•˜κ±°λ‚˜ 'ν•  일을 선택'ν•  수 μžˆλ„λ‘ μš”μ²­ν•˜κ³  μžˆμŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€. λ§žμŠ΅λ‹ˆκΉŒ? μ΄λŠ” μˆ˜λ…„μ— 걸쳐 μ—¬λŸ¬ 번 μ œμ•ˆλ˜μ—ˆμœΌλ©° κ³Όκ±° μŠ€λ ˆλ“œλ₯Ό 기반으둜 ν•˜λ©΄ λ°œμƒν•˜μ§€ μ•Šμ„ κ²ƒμž…λ‹ˆλ‹€. λ©€ν‹° ν΄λŸ¬μΉ˜μ—μ„œλŠ” ν•˜λ‚˜μ˜ μ—κ·Έλ§Œ μ œμ–΄ν•  수 있으며, 였래된 μœ μ‚¬ν•œ μŠ€λ ˆλ“œλ₯Ό 기반으둜 ν•˜λ©΄ μ‹€μ œλ‘œ λ©€ν‹° ν΄λŸ¬μΉ˜κ°€ μ—¬λŸ¬ 에그λ₯Ό μœ μ§€/μ œμ–΄ν•  수 μžˆλŠ” 것보닀 μ™„μ „νžˆ μ—†μ–΄μ§ˆ κ°€λŠ₯성이 더 λ†’μŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€(λ˜λŠ” μ΅œμ†Œν•œ 일뢀 'κ΅ν™˜', 즉 ν•˜λ‚˜ 이상을 μœ μ§€ν•  수 μžˆλ‹€λŠ” 이점을 μœ„ν•œ 단점).Β 

Β 

ν•˜λ‚˜λ§Œ μ„ νƒν•˜λŠ” 것은 λΆˆκ³΅ν‰ν•œ 것이 μ•„λ‹ˆλΌ, λ‹€λ₯Έ κ΅λ°°λŠ” ν•œ 개의 μ•Œλ§Œ μ£ΌλŠ”λ°, μ²œμƒκ³„λ₯Ό κ΅λ°°ν•˜λ©΄ ν•œ 개의 μ•Œλ§Œ μœ μ§€ν•˜λŠ” 것이 μ™œ λΆˆκ³΅ν‰ν•˜κ² μŠ΅λ‹ˆκΉŒ? 더 λ§Žμ€ μ•Œμ΄ *더* 생산될 수 μžˆμ§€λ§Œ μ—¬μ „νžˆ ν•˜λ‚˜λ§Œ μœ μ§€ν•  수 μžˆλ‹€λŠ” μ μ—μ„œ λͺ¨λ“  λ²ˆμ‹κ³Ό λ™μΌν•©λ‹ˆλ‹€. (νŠΉμ • λ©€ν‹° 클러치 λ²ˆμ‹μ—μ„œ '쌍λ‘₯이'λ₯Ό μˆ˜μ§‘ν•˜λ €λŠ” 경우 ν•΄κ²° 방법은 λΆ€λͺ¨ λ“œλž˜κ³€μ˜ 이름을 μΌμ‹œμ μœΌλ‘œ λ³€κ²½ν•˜μ—¬ 버렀진 μ•Œμ„ λ‹€μ‹œ μ›ν•˜κ³  포럼 μ‚¬μš©μž 이름을 ν‘œμ‹œν•˜μ—¬ 연락할 수 μžˆλ„λ‘ ν•˜λŠ” κ²ƒμž…λ‹ˆλ‹€. , λ‚˜λŠ” 휴일 λ²ˆμ‹μœΌλ‘œ ν•œ 번 그것을 ν•œ 적이 μžˆμŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€. 그것은 단지 κ°€λŠ₯μ„± 일 뿐이며 μ•Œμ„ μ€λŠ” μ‚¬λžŒμ€ 자유둭게 보관할 수 있으며 λ°˜ν™˜ ν•  μ˜λ¬΄κ°€ μ—†μŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€.)

Β 

(λ˜ν•œ 이것이 당신이 μ˜λ―Έν•˜λŠ” λ°”κ°€ μ •ν™•ν•˜μ§€ μ•Šλ‹€λŠ” 것을 μ•Œκ³  μžˆμ§€λ§Œ μ‚¬μš©μžλŠ” 버렀진 νŽ˜μ΄μ§€μ—μ„œ μ„ νƒν•˜λ©΄ 같은 λ²ˆμ‹μ—μ„œ '쌍λ‘₯이'λ₯Ό *κ°€μ§ˆ 수 μžˆμŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€*, μžμ‹ μ˜ λ²ˆμ‹μΈ 경우 κ°€λŠ₯성이 μ μŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€. APμ—μ„œ κ°€μ Έμ˜¨ λ©€ν‹° 클러치 ν˜•μ œ 전체 κ·Έλ£Ή.)

Β 

이 μ£Όμ œμ— λŒ€ν•œ 이전 μŠ€λ ˆλ“œ 쀑 ν•˜λ‚˜:

Β 

Β 

I don't know if it's right for me to write like this. My answer may be poor because I haven't used the forum well. SorryΒ πŸ˜…
I am from a country that does not use English, and because I use a translator, it may be different from the tone I intended.
First of all, did I understand your answer correctly?

Β 

1.Β  Celestial Ok. yes.

2.Β "So that IΒ can choose one or more eggs" is correct. There seems to be something wrong with the sentence in the process of translating my words into English.

3. "The case of breeding between regular dragons is equal to maintaining only one egg, and the Celeste Dragon consequently selects only one egg, so it maintains the same number as the previous case, resulting in equality. That's why I understood it as an argument that it's not unfair. Is that right?

4. I didn't know because I rarely used the forum. That's a good way. Thank you. I'll temporarily change theΒ dragon name.

Edited by eunjae97