Ewianking

Trading questions

C3597B8A-E23F-4FC5-8428-471471CB0D03.jpeg.28607f830cc640f7e8814244d51e3621.jpeg

what does np mean? Also what does mb? 
does mb mean market born?

kinda confused cuz Idk what it means for this particular trade

I went to search for the message in the hub,  judging by the wording I think that np is a mistyped "no", like will look at all offer except dino, prize, and copper. My guess for mb is "maybe" XD but then 8 bsa would require ious since you can't offer eight things in one trade so that's a strange one. 

In short, my guess for the message: Have: CB egg, Want: any interesting offer except dino copper and prize, or maybe 8 bsa or zyus will also do

Sadly the character limitation in the trading hub makes for some very cryptic messages! (even without typos)

I suspect @Moriaty is right about this one.

4 hours ago, Moriaty said:

I went to search for the message in the hub,  judging by the wording I think that np is a mistyped "no", like will look at all offer except dino, prize, and copper. My guess for mb is "maybe" XD but then 8 bsa would require ious since you can't offer eight things in one trade so that's a strange one. 

In short, my guess for the message: Have: CB egg, Want: any interesting offer except dino copper and prize, or maybe 8 bsa or zyus will also do

Ah ok, I’m already offering a couple zyus on the trade that I picked up from volcano and desert