Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2021 edition

Congrats to all the winners and thank you to the Secret Santa team for running such a fun event! I had such a great time hunting for gifts for my giftee! :D I can't wait for the 2022 version! 

Thank you for the fun, everyone! Thank you to my absolutely wonderful secret Santa for being an amazing gifter, thank you to the lovely folks who organized all of this, and thank you to the wonderful person who donated my raffle prize!

I hope everyone has an amazing year, and I’m already excited for next year! 💙

Thank you Santa mods for hosting this years event and to my own Santa for their awesome gifts! :wub:

And many thanks to D-wing, tjenni and purplehaze for helping me with some gifts for my Santee! I know they really appreciated them.

Hope to see everyone + new folks next year!

As you may be able to tell from some of the posts above, the raffle winners have been drawn and prizes sent off! Those who won IOUs should be hearing from your breeder soon.

We had a total of 13 main prize winners.

There have been 21 runner-up prizes sent out so far, and I believe there may be a few more to come.

Again, we will leave it up to the winners to announce their good luck if they so choose.

The Santa team would like to thank all those who participated this year. It was a lot of fun watching all the excitement and generosity in this thread -- makes it worth all the hard work!

Thank you Secret Santa team for a really awesome event. I really am looking forward to next year!

I had a lovely time hunting down gifts and taking some of the wonderful offers on this thread that I could never have managed on my own (and even some of the ones I could've if my dragons had wanted to cooperate 🤨).

And also? Thank you to my secret santa, you are the best and I am very very grateful. 

Edited by Wiz

Thank you to everyone who hosted Secret Santa event this year. This's the first time I have participated and will be my last since I'm leaving the game after the Valentine event (not because I feel like this game is boring, but 'cause I've already completed my scroll goal). I really enjoyed this and I didn't expect much from it other than participating. And I hope both my giftee and santa enjoyed the gifts I gave them. 

And my special thanks for D-wing who gave me these wonderful gifts

https://dragcave.net/group/187807

and Lagie who helped me get a few firegem eggs for my giftee. ;)

Wish you all the best!

Edited by Zack

Thanks to everyone who made this event possible! Definitely one of my favorite events here!

A special thank you to my Secret Santa for spoiling me with all the goodies! 💛

Thanks for holding the event again this year. It was fun finding gifts for my giftee and I am so happy to be chosen as one of the raffle winners.

I have just gotten a few more nice SAlts to be given away as runner-up prizes.

It is too late tonight for me to stay up and draw the names and send those out, so the raffle will be continued tomorrow. ;)

Thank you to everyone who organized, ran, and helped with this event! This was my first year participating and I loved every second of it!

Thank you to all those who helped me get the gifts for my giftee, I was able to 100% their list!

And a HUGE thank you to my amazing Santa, who gave me so, SO many awesome gifts and really made my day. My scroll goals are that much closer because of you, and I am super grateful.

Here's to next year, may it be as amazing as this year. 🥰

Edit: Thanks for the runner up prize as well! 

Edited by IzzyCat91

Wow, I win runner-up prize from raffle, I'm really happy about it! Thank you for everyone who donated amazing eggs/dragons for raffle :D

And I also want to thank everyone who helped me get gifts for my Giftee (Rhikasa, D-wing and many more) - thanks to all of you this year I sent everythingmy Giftee wanted on they list - it's my first time to complete Santa list for 100%, and it's so amazing!

I had so much fun getting gifts for my Giftee, and receiving gifts from my Santa, this event was so much fun! I will definetly participate next year too! Thank you for such amazing time I had with this event, it's one of my favourite time on DC :D

I hope we will have such amazing time next year too :D

Secret Santa is pretty much my favorite part of the DC year and I'm so thankful to the lovely people who run it and to my own wonderful Santa who gave me so many beautiful gifts. 💕 

Edited by blah

Thank you organisers, and everyone who participated, for another super wonderful year! And special thanks to my amazing gifter, my giftee and people who helped me find gifts; I had so much fun planning those even though it didn't always work out, heh. Finally, thanks for the beautiful lunar runner-up prize that I won! I truly hope this can continue next Christmas. 🎄 ❄️ In the meantime, I want to wish a lovely year 2022 to you all!

Thank you everyone! Thank you to the mod team, all the participants, the helpers etc! You all are so fun! ❤️ 

A special thank you to @Zack, who was my giftee...he turned around and gifted me an egg on my list. :) Never expected that :)

@Zack I hate to see that your are leaving. :( 

To my giftee last year @tnoelemaK ..... I am still working on that EG checkered line for you....there are stubborn dragons that refuse to give me an egg (several times now) lol

Thank you for all the mods organizing this (it is my favourite event here!) and thank you all for the cheerful and kind atmosphere ^^ And special thanks to my amazing Santa, who not only covered every item on my list multiple times but also sent greatly written texts alomg with each gift. Thank you so much!

This was my first time participating in Secret Santa, and I'm very excited to join again next year. A huge thanks to all the participants and organizers for such a wonderful event and to my Secret Santa for all the lovely gifts!

Since we are into February and I got a request to close this I will shut this lovely thread down for another year. Thank you everyone for your participation, I'm happy to see this continue to be a success!