Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2021 edition

Everyone should have their Giftee's wishlist now. I finished sending them out this morning since it was snowing too much for me to go out to the reindeer barn!

Let the gifting begin!

3 hours ago, Jazeki said:

If we want to remain anonymous, can we have Santa send our gifts like in previous years? 

1 hour ago, Secret Santa said:

You can, but please do not send any low-time gifts through us. Our Santa team is rather lean this year and we may not see a message in time to get such a gift delivered.

I'm happy to help with that, if that's allowed.

If anyone needs a Zyu for their giftee, I have a CB black Zyu egg. e: claimed!

Edited by Guillotine

35 minutes ago, Dragon_Tamer_Rita said:

Even though it's not the gifting period can we start sending gifts to our giftee yet?

Yes, you may!

18 hours ago, Secret Santa said:

Gifting does not officially begin until Jan. 6, but if you are able to get one of your giftee's wishes before then, that is fine.

Also, for those who are worried about getting those higher level wishes:

Remember, you do not have to give your giftee everything on their list. One dragon is all that is required, although most participants will want to give much more than that.
If the things on your giftee's list look too difficult, remember that there are very generous and helpful people in this community. Don't be afraid to reach out if you feel you need help, or would like to get your giftee something that is too hard for you. Post in this thread asking if anyone can help you with the specific thing you need, or contact one of the people who signed up to be "Helpers" if it is something that is listed in their abilities.

And most importantly! ;)

Above all -- Have Fun!

Edited by purplehaze

One other thing I forgot to remind you all about -- please remember to put all your gifts into your Secret Santa group! No other dragons should be in that group, so we can tell at a glance, as we get farther along, who has gotten gifts and who has not. Thank you!

Time to start hunting! I love DC's Secret Santa, it's so much fun. (And honestly a lot more enjoyable than any real-life Secret Santa I've ever participated in!)

I am need of a little help if possible.  I would like to give my giftee the 2G Bronze Lunar Herald from Indigo LH and Dark Sweetling requested in the first Tier except I don't have a Dark Sweetling.  I will gladly offer whatever I can, including the first offspring from my brand new CB female Bronze Shimmer.  The 4 day window to get a Bronze Lunar Herald offspring started today.  Thanks in advance!

Got the help I needed and in record time!  Thank you purplehaze!

Edited by WWECornSerpent

Sent my gifts today. I managed to send three dragons! Whee! ^^ I just hope they like them... 

25 minutes ago, WWECornSerpent said:

I am need of a little help if possible.  I would like to give my giftee the 2G Bronze Lunar Herald from Indigo LH and Dark Sweetling requested in the first Tier except I don't have a Dark Sweetling.  I will gladly offer whatever I can, including the first offspring from my brand new CB female Bronze Shimmer.  The 4 day window to get a Bronze Lunar Herald offspring started today.  Thanks in advance!

Sending you a PM. I have the egg you need. :)

20 hours ago, Wiz said:

Free for anyone who needs any of the following for their giftee

3G stair Silver Tinsel influenced correctly. 

3EG Bronze Tinsel x Aeon

3EG Bronze Tinsel x Magi

3EG Pink with 2 CB Black alts

I will leave them here for up to 24hrs before I offer them elsewhere. 

Still available.

Also:

3G stair SAlt Guardian x Arcana 

Just message me if you can use any and I will send you a TP.

Edited by Wiz

7 minutes ago, Lushwave said:

More giftee goodies:

Paper

Green Dino

CB Aeon

I also have a CB green Canto hatchie, but please PM me first to claim it.

I grabbed the CB Aeon for my gifteeeeeee

Thank you so much! <3 

1 hour ago, Lushwave said:

More giftee goodies:

Paper

Green Dino

CB Aeon

I also have a CB green Canto hatchie, but please PM me first to claim it.

Took the Dino for my Giftee, thank you

Oh man, I missed all the good stuff while I was at work, heh.  If I could get some help with some top tier stuff that would be awesome. Basically any of the following would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

2G prize (I tried breeding mine but they weren't interested. I can try again in 7 days) , 2G saltkin, any non-messy neglected, CB gold, CB silver, CB stat, CB pink sapphire

I have two hybrids for anyone who needs them for their giftee! :)

2g Carina

2g Royal Eminence

Edited by sleepymuggle