Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2021 edition

36 minutes ago, Lushwave said:

I'm a little curious as to why Cantors belong in Slot 1 (unless I've misread);  I hadn't found them any harder to obtain/breed than a Slot 3 breed, but if they are difficult for many folks, I understand.

Also, since Itus Cantors are not specified in any other slot, does this mean they're off-limits from the wishlist?

I'm not a Santa mod, so this is just my guess, but since Teleporting a Cantor egg will make it Itus (orange), specifically asking for any other color requires the gifter to hatch the egg themselves first, and use one of their BSA-dragons on it for the appropriate color.  I do wonder if asking for just 'a Cantor egg' that you can fiddle with yourself might be lower-tiered, but I don't know.

1 hour ago, Lushwave said:

I'm a little curious as to why Cantors belong in Slot 1 (unless I've misread);  I hadn't found them any harder to obtain/breed than a Slot 3 breed, but if they are difficult for many folks, I understand.

Also, since Itus Cantors are not specified in any other slot, does this mean they're off-limits from the wishlist?

My apologies for any confusion. I did mean to include Cantor eggs in a lower slot. And the Itus is just something that would naturally result from teleporting an egg. And HeatherMarie is right about the reasoning for making the other variants Slot 1. They involve more work for the gifter as they must use a BSA and then hatch the egg. Most especially the earthquake variant means they would not be able to have anything else on their scroll that they don't want to risk.

Edit: I have added the Cantor eggs to Slot 3.

Edited by purplehaze

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/34620-carmelita-fox/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Carmelita-Fox

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/179971

Wishlist:

1. CB pink sapphire, CB dark shumoga, CB stat

2. 2nd gen stat, 2nd gen metal from common mate, 3rd gen prize stair or checker

3. 2nd gen prizekin, 3rd gen metal checker, CB newer xeno

4. CB gemshard (purple, orange, or light blue)

5. 2nd gen pennybright, 2nd gen breed only floret, 2nd gen spotted teal drake

6. Any xeno with a pretty lineage, any checker metalkin or prizekin

7. CB temple wyrm, CB electric, CB pyropellis

Breeding abilities: I have a CB prize, a dozen 2nd gen prizes, and a handful of 2nd gen from spriter’s alts. I have plenty of CB metals and CB of pretty much everything to breed from.

Catching abilities: I can things from tier three and below quite reliably. 

Trading abilities: Not great, but anything worth a 2nd gen prize I can try for. 

Teleport abilities: I have plenty!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Kovia

Scroll Name: Kovia

Group Name: Group

Wishlist:

1. CB Staterae, CB Gold, Neglected (any lineage), 2G Prize, 2G Prizekin from m Celestial x f silver Shimmer or m Thunder x f gold Tinsel, 2G SAlt.

2. Alt Black (bonus points if nicely lineaged), 3G SAlt.

3. Paper.

4. CB Gemshard (Ruby/Amethyst/Aqua/Citrine).

5. 2G Storm-Rider, 2G Sophrosyne.

6. Any clean-lineaged Electric or Daydream (prefer not a hybrid-fail).

7. CB Electric, CB Daydream.

Breeding abilities: I can breed 3G+ Thuwed, 3G+ from SAlt, 2G from metal/Stat, 2G from Fool's Mint, 3G stair from Prize, 2G from any Holiday, and lots of checkers.

Catching abilities: I can try for uncommons/commons, but I can't promise anything rare.

Trading abilities: I can't promise anything here.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of Magis!

Yay! I am so excited! 🎄

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Varislapsi

Scroll Name: Varislapsi

Group Name: Varislapsi's Secret Santa 2021

Wishlist:

1. CB silver or gold, 2G prize or 2G SAkin

2. CB verdigris copper, 2G prizekin

3. CB cantormaris (never warded if possible), CB amethyst, aqua or citrine gemshard

4. Checker with elux lucis, tutela cantormaris, pale shumoga or mistra

5. Checker with Christmas dragons or any wintry breed

6. CB winter egg or female hatchling, CB elux lucis

7. Surprise me with a nice CB or non-pure, EG lineage! I love dragons related to space, sea, sky and seasons as well as beautiful colour combinations. But please nothing inbred or with (un)dead parents!

For bred dragons, I would prefer either influenceable egg or hatchling that will gender correctly for checker breeding. I would also prefer the right colour/time/BSA variant if the breed has variants, unless it's a purposefully mixed lineage!

Breeding abilities: I can breed 2G eggs from any holiday dragons and can try for 2G metals but not specific pairings. 2G mate requests from common non-holiday breeds are fine and I also have around 100 checker breeding pairs (for 3G–5G checkers), including some metal and prize lines. I can breed any 2G hybrids and possibly alts. I don't have a CB prize and can't breed any special lines.

Catching abilities: I can't catch rares like staterae or metals, or even aeon or newer gemshard colours. Uncommons that show up more frequently, like other xenos, lunars, florets etc. might be possible. I've occasionally caught unbreedables but I can't guarantee this. I'm not good at code hunting and I can't "make" neglecteds, vampires, EQ/forced variants or pink sapphires.

Trading abilities: If I don't manage to catch any uncommons from the cave, I can try to trade for them. I might even get a wild shumoga or copper if I have luck. Rarer CBs or 2G offspring from prizes or SAs is not possible. I think I should be able to trade for 3G prize and SA lines, though.

Teleport abilities: Thanks but I have enough!

Edited by Varislapsi

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/16291-terces/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Terces

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/180368

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, CB Staterae, Neglected, 2G Prize, 2G Prizekin (Green Copper from Green Copper x Female Gold Tinsel), 2G from Spriter's Alt,

2. 2G Gold/Silver, 2G Staterae, 3G Prize checker, 3G checker from Spriter's Alt

3. 3G Gold/Silver checker, CB Aeon, 2G Prizekin (any), CB Cantomaris egg

4. CB Gemshard, 2G Avatar

5. CB Purple, 2G Aeon from Holiday breeds

6. Any gen Aeon checker, any gen Flamingo or Azure Glacewing checker with Holiday breeds

7. Flamingo hatchling for my horde!

Breeding abilities: I can breed 2G Prizes (from a female CB Gold Tinsel) + many 3G Prize stairs or checkers and can also produce; 3G and higher SAlt stairs or checkers, 3G and higher Thuwed stairs, checkers and purebreds, LOTS of holiday checkers, metal checkers, avatar pseudo-checkers, can breed 2G & 3G PB Upside down Mints and I also have an original release Vampire available for biting.

Catching abilities: I don't catch much due to a lack of time and I usually have to rely on luck to catch even Trios.

Trading abilities: Unlikely to be able to get my hands on the mega rares (2G SAlts, CB Neglected, CB Stats) - I don't trade much but can use my CB Prize to try and trade for other nice things

Teleport abilities: Got plenty!

I Want to be a Replacement Santa!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/16291-terces/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Terces

Breeding abilities: I can breed 2G Prizes (from a female CB Gold Tinsel) + many 3G Prize stairs or checkers and can also produce; 3G and higher SAlt stairs or checkers, 3G and higher Thuwed stairs, checkers and purebreds, LOTS of holiday checkers, metal checkers, avatar pseudo-checkers, can breed 2G & 3G PB Upside down Mints and I also have an original release Vampire available for biting.

Catching abilities: I don't catch much due to a lack of time and I usually have to rely on luck to catch even Trios.

Trading abilities: Unlikely to be able to get my hands on the mega rares (2G SAlts, CB Neglected, CB Stats) - I don't trade much but can use my CB Prize to try and trade for other nice things

Teleport abilities: Got plenty!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Toyo's Profile!

Scroll Name: Toyo's Scroll!

Group Name: Toyo's Secret Santa 2021!

Wishlist:

1. CB pink sapphire, 2g prize, 2g from spriter's alt, any 2g prizekin from lunar herald or staterae

2. 3g checker lineage from spriter's alt or prizes

3. any CB xenowyrms, any 2g prizekin

4. any CB new gemshards, 4g checker lineage from spriter's alt or prizes

5. any CB lunar heralds, any 2g lunar heralds from iridichis or glysteres (with matching lunar parents)

6. A fun bred dragon from your scroll (from your coolest lineage, from your most awesomely named dragons, something you love or are proud of, etc etc!), any checker lineages from lunar heralds x xenowyrms

7. Any random common cb hatchlings

Breeding abilities: I can breed tons of checker lineages (lyrical, metal, holiday, prize, spriter's alt), 2gs from holidays (including an alt sweetling and excluding a female holly), 3g+ prizes and metals, and (with luck) 2g metals/stateraes/2g prizes and prizekin from a female bronze shimmer.

Catching abilities: Not good at catching, can't reliably snag anything more than uncommons - am much better at providing nice bred dragons than CBs!

Trading abilities: Can sometimes trade for moderately rare stuff, as long as my dragons cooperate by breeding nice things to trade ;) 

Teleport abilities: Have plenty of magis, thanks!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: WWECornSerpent

Scroll Name: WWECornSerpent

Group Name: WWECornSerpent Secret Santa 2021

Wishlist:

1. CB Dark Shugoma (female if possible), 2G from Spriter's Alt

2. 3rd EG from Spriter's Alt

3. 2G PrizeKin from male Gold or Silver Shimmer or female Bronze Shimmer

4. 4th EG from Spriter's Alt

5. 2G from any Holiday

6. Any lineage you are proud of.  I appreciate the hard work that goes into creating them.

7. Surprise me!

Breeding abilities: I can create 3G and up Spriter's Alt lineages, have all CB Holiday dragons to make 2Gs and can (with time) make 3G checkers, have multiple CB of all metals to try for 2Gs and can make some checkers, can make a variety of pretty checkers and can try to make specifics (with time), have family members with CB prizes (male Gold and Silver Shimmer and female Bronze Shimmer) that will gladly breed them for gifts, can make 3G and up Prize lineages, can make a couple of rainbow lineages, have a pair of CB Gemshards of each color, 2 male and 1 female CB Pink Sapphire, and have access to anything a family member can breed (including more of what I have already mentioned).

Catching abilities: I have poor luck catching metals, Cantormaris and Staterae but occasionally get a Trio, Zyu, Xeno, Tan Ridgewing or Red Dorsal, Gemshard, Seasonal and Lunar Herald

Trading abilities: Trading often depends upon what is being asked for and if my offer gets accepted, but I have fairly good luck with them.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of Magis and can even provide for others if needed.

Edited by WWECornSerpent

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/172226-tjenni/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/tjenni

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/180653

Wishlist:

1.  CB Gold, CB Silver, CB Staterae, 2nd gen Prize from Non-Holiday mate (also not from Metal or PB), 2nd gen Silver from male Silver Shimmer (mate for tWg0P), 2nd gen from Spriter's Alt, CB all numbers code

2.  2nd gen Gold / Silver from common, 2nd gen Staterae, 3rd gen Prize (checker, currently not interested in spirals / stairs), 3rd gen from Spriter's Alt (checker, Even gen with 50 % SAlts in CB gen, not interested in stairs), 3rd gen Thuwed checker, Alt Black, Alt Vine

3.  CB Trio, CB newer Xenowyrm, 3rd gen Gold / Silver x common checker, CB Aeon, 2nd gen Prizekin 

4.  CB Zyumorph, CB newer Gemshard

5.  2nd gen Hybrid,  2nd gen Trio from Holidays

6.  2nd gen from 2 All Numbers codes that I don´t have a offspring from yet ((see group/24123) especially interested if you can breed a Two-headed or Pygmy from 2 Numbers codes),  Even gen Zombie offspring (3rd gen or 4th gen with 50 % Zombies in the CB generation), PB Zombie in CB gen only if unrelated to UyLF4

7.  CB Pygmy / Drake or Two-headed hatchling

Breeding abilities: I own a CB male Bronze Shimmer, I can breed multiple 3rd gen checker/stair Prizes, I own at least 2 from every CB Breed, 1 pair of Upside down Mints, I own some 2nd gen SAlt-kins and higher gens, I own only 2 2nd gen Thuweds, but can breed a PB Thuwed up to 8th gen (fake 9th gen, because of the Hybrids), can breed some Zombie Lineages,  I can breed even gens from Numbers codes Lineage (Only Numbers codes in CB Generation)

Catching abilities: Can´t catch Golds / Silvers / Stateraes, other breeds are catchable, but it may take time

Trading abilities: I may be able to trade for tier 1 dragons with a 2nd gen Prize

Teleport abilities: I have enough BSA dragons ^^

Sign-ups added to here!

Approved

Moriaty

platinum

HeatherMarie

DarkellaLord

sleepymuggle

KDA_Killed

Guillotine

AsymDoll13

Shrapnarl

Jazeki

IzzyCat91

SomeRandomCorviknight

Dirtytabs

Lushwave

Carmelita-Fox

Kovia

Varislapsi

Terces

Toyo

WWECornSerpent

tjenni

Rejected 

@Long_Before_Sunrise - PM sent with needed corrections.

~ Santa purplehaze

Edited by Secret Santa

I have posted the first Secret Santa raffle of the year on the DC Community Notice thread.

Drawing will be at 7:00 pm DC time tonight. :)

Edited by purplehaze

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/65535-fallen_leaf/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/fallen_leaf

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/180712

Wishlist:

1. CB Stratera, CB Pink Sapphire, CB Dark Shumoga, CB Cantormaris (I don't expect you to hatch it but if you really want to, anything but Mundus would be great), any Neglected, any 2G Prize, 2G Prizekin from a Nebula mate (I love Nebs so any is good, but will love you forever if the Prize/Prizekin match is specifically from Bronze Shimmerscale x Blue Nebula, and even more so if the Prizekin matures blue as well)

2. Any low-gen Prize dragon from recent lines (really just lines I don't have, more recent = less chances of me having it), Prize dragon with a checker lineage, Thuwed dragon with an even gen lineage, SAlt dragon with an even gen lineage, 2G Pennybright Copper, 2G Mint from two topsy-turvy parents

3. 2G Prizekin, 3-4G Prizekin with matching checker lineage, CB Ke'maro Xenowyrm, CB Pharos Xenowyrm

4. CB Fell, CB Gemshard (preference for yellow, magenta, or aqua as I don't have CBs for them but any is good), CB Nebula, CB Siyat (I don't expect you to but Green or Purple if you're hatching it), any Vampire

5. 2G Hybrid (preference for Bluna, Shallow Water, Dusk Pygmy, Storm-Rider, Risensong, or Black/Green/Red Striped)

6. Even gen dragon from code names parents (such as this). Lineage length doesn't matter as long as all the first gen dragons have code names, dirty/NSFW codes parents welcome as I collect them. Nebula from Nebulae parents, any colour (or lineage length as long as it's just Nebulae) welcome.

7. CB Balloon, CB Candelabra, CB Kyanite Pygmy, CB Red Pargulus Pygmy, CB Seawyrm Pygmy. Any dragon with a fun lineage, inbreeding welcome if it's deliberate and not messy (such as this).

Breeding abilities: I have a shiny new CB Bronze Shimmerscale, several CB metal/trio of each type, CB for all Holiday dragons, enough CB Black dragons to try for 2G purebred alts, CB for almost every dragon if there's a need, several fun code dragons to mix and match, a Vampire army, and depending on what is required I can probably breed a lot of 3G checker Holiday mates. My messy/inbred dragons are clearly labelled so I can also breed for that.

Catching abilities: In the cave, I can catch up to trio dragons levels of rare without too many issues, though seeing them will depend on luck. CB metals are more difficult because of their drop rate and I don't hunt for them, but I caught all of mine myself so if I see it I can probably catch it. I have been unable to catch (or even see) a single Strat in the cave so far, but I'd say anything I already have more than one "copy" of is fair game as long as luck is on my side. In the AP I struggle a lot though so I probably won't be able to catch Pink Sapphires (though I can trade for them).

Trading abilities: I haven't really been into the trading game since 2012 so I'm not familiar with recent "standards" of dragon currency, but I guess I could trade for a fair number of things as long as my shimmerscale cooperates? May need guidance though.

Teleport abilities: I have enough and am also willing to catch/breed and gift BSA dragons if anyone needs them.

Forum Name: Chaos Rider

Scroll Name: AvianAvatar

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/180813

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold egg, CB Silver, CB Staterae, CB Pink Sapphire, CB Motus Cantormaris, CB Dark Shumoga, CB Neglected, 2G from Spriter's alt, 2G from alt Sweetling

2. CB copper egg, 3G from Spriter's alt, 3G Thuwed
Alt Black hatchie for freezing (male standing alt or any sitting alt)
male alt Undine for freezing
alt Vine for freezing

3. CB Trio egg
CB Xenowyrm egg (Aquilo, Aso, Chrono, Gaia, Ke'maro, Mageia, Obidar, Pharos, Pyro or Umbra)
Chicken, Dino or Cheese egg (will freeze hatchie), CB Cantormaris egg

4. CB White Zyumorph egg, CB Gemshard (amethyst, aqua or citrine)

5. CB Lunar Herald egg (silver or brown) I'm not sure which variants are available during the gifting period), CB Sapphire (I will try to turn it yellow),

6. 2G Blue Striped egg from a White Striped mother
2G Pink Iris Floret from CB Pink Alstro Floret (any gender) x CB Iris Floret (Purple or Gold of either gender)

7.  CB Winter egg, Green Pargulus Pygmy egg

Also which slot would CB Yellow Sapphires go in? (As mentioned above I am willing to try turning any blue ones I get yellow if need be)

Breeding abilities: CB female Bronze Shimmer, CB female Gold, CB Silver of either gender, CB Staterae of either gender, CB female upside down Mint, Sinomorphs of either gender, GoNs of either gender, CB Blacks, Vines and Undines to try for 2G alts, at least one CB of most other dragons, I have some holiday checkers I can breed

Catching abilities: I'm not fast enough to catch any of the rarer dragons :(

Trading abilities: I don't really trade much

Teleport abilities: I have enough Magi dragons

Edited by Chaos Rider

2 hours ago, Chaos Rider said:

Also which slot would CB Yellow Sapphires go in? (As mentioned above I am willing to try turning any blue ones I get yellow if need be)

I'd put CB Blue and Yellow Sapphires in the same slot. Once you have a CB egg it really isn't that hard to turn it yellow.

Sapphires seem to be a user-driven uncommon right now, so I'd probably put them in slot 3.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

I'd put CB Blue and Yellow Sapphires in the same slot. Once you have a CB egg it really isn't that hard to turn it yellow.

Sapphires seem to be a user-driven uncommon right now, so I'd probably put them in slot 3.

And I updated my wishlist to reflect this, thanks

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Mochi

Scroll Name: xxlonewolfxx

Group Name: Mochi's Secret Santa 2021

Wishlist:

1. CB Staterae, CB Gold, CB Motus Cantormaris, CB Silver, Neglected, 2G Prize,  CB Tutela Cantormaris, CB Iratus Cantormaris, 2G from Alt Sweetling,  Any dragon with code 'Mochi', 'm0chi' or similar,  Any namecode

2. CB Copper, 2G Staterae,  2G Gold, 3G from Spriter's Alt, 2G Metal, 3G prize, Alt Black

3. CB Xeno (preferably the newer ones but any is fine), CB Cantormaris, CB Aeon, 2G Prizekin, Chicken, CB Magma

4. CB Gemshard (preferably the newer ones but any is fine), CB Tan Ridgewing

5. CB Lunar Herald, 2G from Arcana, 2G from Holidays, CB Purple, CB White, CB Red, CB Pink

6. 2G metalkin (especially from Gold), 2G Carina, 2G Jester, 2G Two-Finned Bluna, 2G Dusk Pygmy, 2G Nilia Pygmy, 2G Pennybright Copper, 2G Royal Eminence, 2G Setsong, Lyrical Lineages, Pretty lineages, Lineages with funnily-named dragons, Lineages with dragons named after well-known fictional characters (from media or literature), rainbow lineage (unrelated to bulc2), Any nicely lineaged water, 2G Nobleshield, 2G Risensong

7.  CB Cloudplume, CB Tercorn, CB Pargulus Pygmy, CB Equinox, CB Water, CB Kyanite Pygmy (for freezing), CB Glowback Pygmy, CB Common Pygmy (for freezing)

I also have a personal wishlist here (you can also find it in my signature and profile)

Breeding abilities: I own a CB prize, 2 cb stats, cb metals, 1 dark shumoga. I can breed 3G prize & alt checkers. Have cbs of most dragons and other lineages.

Catching abilities: I cannot catch metals except a copper on the rare occasion. I can catch lunar heralds, fire gems and the less rare uncommons. I can occasionally catch xenos.

Trading abilities: I haven't been having much luck trading the few times I tried recently but I'm sure I can manage somehow.

Teleport abilities: I have more than enough

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: Mochi

Scroll Name: xxlonewolfxx

Breeding abilities: I own a CB prize, 2 cb stats, cb metals, 1 dark shumoga. I can breed 3G prize & alt checkers. Have cbs of most dragons and other lineages.

Catching abilities: I cannot catch metals except a copper on the rare occasion. I can catch lunar heralds, fire gems and the less rare uncommons. I can occasionally catch xenos.

(forgot to apply for helper too ^^;)

Edited by Mochi

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/241027-crescent/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/RoseOfRiver

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/180886

Wishlist:

1. 2G Salt, CB Gold, Neglected, CB Pink Sapphire ,CB Staterae, 5 Letter Word Code, 2g from female Holly, 2g prize, CB Vampire bitten by original 2008 Vamp

2. 3g Thuwed, Alt Undine, 2g metal, 3g Spriter's Alt

3. CB Aeon, Chicken, Cheese, Paper, Dino (not green please), CB yellow sapphire

4. CB Golden Wyvern, CB Gemshard, CB Zyumorph

5. CB Lunar Herald, 2g Hybrid, CB BSA Dragon/Pink Dragon

6. Pretty checker that is >5G, or completed song lineages

7.  Any hatchling ( Not including Flamingo Wyvern) with a clean lineage (even gen, arrow, stair, heart, bird)

Breeding abilities: Terrible. Only tried twice, one did not produce, one produced an egg I did not want. Conclusion: can breed for commen

Catching abilities: Ok at catching, I can catch things below tier 3 reliably ( seen a lot of Xenos and caught a few). Most impressive catch was a 2g PitFire. 

Trading abilities: Kind of bad, but I can try, Most impressive was getting really good free stuff or trading a 2g Pitfire for a 2g PrizeKin

Teleport abilities: I have 2 majis and 6 growing up so pretty good

Edited by Crescent

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Aie

Scroll Name: Aie

Group Name: Aie's Secret Santa 2021

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt with a matching-coloured un/common mate (e.g. Tercorn from pink alt or Aether from blue); 2G Ke'maro from black Sweetling with nicely-named parents without tags or numbers, unrelated to any in group/153845; CB readable name code in Xxxxx format, e.g. (Abysa) or (Vykod)

2. 3EG matching-coloured SAltkin lineage (not a checker)

3. Paper, 2G blue/pink/purple-coloured Prizekin

4. CB Z-coded Hogwarts house dragon (Lacula, Leodon, Melismor, Razorcrest)

5. CB Lunar Herald (except for bronze male)

6. Aeon with a nice lineage

7. CB female Magelight pygmy

Breeding abilities: I have a CB male Silver Shimmer. I can breed a bunch of 3EG non-checker SAltkin, plenty of 4EG SAltkin including lines from rare alts, and some nice 3G+ Prize checkers and stairs. I also have a lot of metal, holiday and un/common checker lines, as well as some lyrical lineages.

Catching abilities: Can't catch metals or Stateraes. Can reliably catch regular Xenos, Trios, Zyus and the like, with the occasional Copper and unbreedable.

Trading abilities: I can usually trade for 2G Prizekins, unbreedables etc, but CB Golds and Stateraes are probably out of my trading range.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of Magis.

On 11/21/2021 at 11:26 PM, Crescent said:

Teleport abilities: I have one Magi... so not so good

I have sent you one. :)

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name:Moonshineforest‘s forum profile

Scroll Name: Moonshineforest‘s scroll

Group Name:public group (Hope it is ok that I shortened the year since it wouldn’t fit otherwise)

Wishlist:

1.CB Gold, CB Silver, CB Staterae, 2G Prize, 2G from Spriter's Alt

2.CB Copper, 2g Staterae, 3g Prize, 3g from Spriter's Alt, Alt Black

3.CB Blusang, CB Aeon

4.CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal, 2G Avatar, 4G Prize, 4G from Spriter's Alt

5.CB Lunar Herald, CB BSA dragon (not Aeon), 2G Hybrid, 5-6G Prize, 2G from Holidays

6.surprise me with any lineage you find pretty! 

7. surprise me with any CB or bred dragon!

Breeding abilities: I can produce 2nd gen bronze Tinsels & kin, 2nd gen from years ’09-14 holiday/halloween/valentine, 2nd gen BSA’s (including Aeon) 3rd gen and up SAltkins, 4th gen and up various other prizes (except golden Tinsel), 4th gen and up Gold & Silver, 4th gen and up Blusang, Long lineages (99th gen), vampires (although they get repulsed often), 6 different EG lyrical lineages (not my own)

Catching abilities: 

Can catch most commons & unreliable uncommons during night-sunrise-day. Not too good at CB hunting in general.

Good at AP hunting, especially for codes/lineages or rarer breeds (Slot 3-4)

Trading abilities: Able to regularly trade for Lunar Heralds, Xenos (except Staterae) and Silvers.

Teleport abilities: I have enough, thanks!

I Want to be a Replacement Santa!

Breeding abilities: I can produce 2nd gen bronze Tinsels & kin, 2nd gen from years ’09-14 holiday/halloween/valentine, 2nd gen BSA’s (including Aeon) 3rd gen and up SAltkins, 4th gen and up various other prizes (except golden Tinsel), 4th gen and up Gold & Silver, 4th gen and up Blusang, Long lineages (99th gen), vampires (although they get repulsed often), 6 different EG lyrical lineages (not my own)

Catching abilities: 

Can catch most commons & unreliable uncommons during night-sunrise-day. Not too good at CB hunting in general.

I Want to be a Helper!

Catching abilities: 

Forum Name: Ytak's forum profile

Scroll Name: Ytak's scroll

Group Name: Ytak's Secret Santa 2021

Wishlist:

1.  CB Staterae, CB Pink Sapphire,"Ytak" coded dragon, any 2nd prizekin from a guardian

2.  alt black

3. CB yellow sapphire

4. 4G from Spriter's Alt

5. surprise me

6. Something from of the gifter's favorite dragon or pair

7. CB guardian

Breeding abilities: 2nd and 3rd gen bronze tinsels/kin, 2nd gens from alt sweetlings,3rd and 4th gen checkers with guardians from spriter arcana, shadow walkers, 4th gen from spriter alts of shimmer and tinsel, I have some questionable coded CBs,  2nd gen metals,  pretty checkers (mostly with holidays)

Catching abilities: I'm good at catching various commons and occasionally uncommons like trio and xenowyrms.

Trading abilities: Not sure.  I've been out of trading a while and don't know what goes for what.  

Teleport abilities: I'm set and don't need any.  But I could provide them.  :)

I Want to be a Replacement Santa!

Forum Name: Ytak's forum profile

Scroll Name: Ytak's scroll

Breeding abilities: 2nd and 3rd gen bronze tinsels/kin, 2nd gens from alt sweetlings,3rd and 4th gen checkers with guardians from spriter arcana, shadow walkers, 4th gen from spriter alts of shimmer and tinsel, I have some questionable coded CBs,  2nd gen metals,  pretty checkers (mostly with holidays)

Catching abilities: I'm good at catching various commons and occasionally uncommons like trio and xenowyrms.

Trading abilities: Not sure.  I've been out of trading a while and don't know what goes for what.  

Teleport abilities: I'm set and don't need any.  But I could provide them.  :)

More giveaways happening on the Community Notice Board today.

I have been breeding SAltkin and Thuweds! ;)

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Dragon_Tamer_Rita

Scroll Name: Dragon_Tamer_Rita

Group Name: Rita's Secrete Santa 2021 (full name would not fit)

Wishlist:

1. CB Silver, 2g prizekin from female silver tinsel x black tea

2. CB Aeon

3. 2G Prizekin from Female Silver Tinsel

4. CB Gemshard

5.  Any CB BSA other than Aeon and Green, Any 2g hybrid

6. Nice Checkers

7.  Any Bred BSA other than Green, Female Pink Hatchlings 

Breeding abilities: 2g from female tinsel, 3g checker Bronze Shimmer x Solstice, 3g Wrapping x Indigo Lunar checker, 4g Holly x Aria checker, 3g copper x silver tinsel checker, 3g Gold x Ribbon checker, 2g hybrids: Carina, Hellhorse, Shallow Water, Two-Finned Bluna, Ultraviolet, Royal Eminence, Nobleshield, Sophrosyne, Storm-Rider 

Catching abilities: Not good at rares at all. Very good at BSA other than Aeon

Trading abilities: If I can trade for it with a 2g silver tinsel I can get it.

Teleport abilities: I should have enough

Side Note: I've been doing a personal spread the Magi project where I catch Magi from the AP, hatch them, and then give them away. If anyone needs Magi and wants me to send them 2 hatchlings just PM me.

Edited by Dragon_Tamer_Rita

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Tokoro's forum profile

Scroll Name: Tokoro's scroll

Group Name: Secret Santa Group

Wishlist:

1. 2g Prize, 2g Prizekin, CB Pink Cantormaris.

2. 2g Gold, 2g Staterae, 3g Prize, Alt Black

3. CB Xenowyrm (any kinds), CB Blusang

4. CB Red Dorsal, 2g Avatar, CB Tan Ridgewing

5. CB Lunar Herald, CB Fire Gem, 2g from Holidays (especially Pacified Aegis or Mistletoe)

6. Anything with a nice lineage! I really like checkers and even gens, especially fun breeding projects from commons. 

7.  CB Electric Hatchie, CB Lacula, CB Leodon. 

Breeding abilities: I have CB female Silver Shimmer, as well as 6 males and 6 females of both Golds and Silvers, a few CB Stats, as well as nearly every Holiday and multiple checkers I can breed.

Catching abilities: Probably above average? I can reliably catch Trios, Xenos, all kinds of Unbreedables and more rarely metals. I can't promise Metals, of course, but everything below Silvers is generally reliably caught for me.

Trading abilities: Pretty good, I can bundle several things well enough to trade for most things short of Staterae, as well as the occasional 2g prize egg trade.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of Magi, but thank you!