Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2021 edition

6 hours ago, Elizabeth Moonstone said:

I managed to create a CB Neglected. It will be female. To win her on behalf of your giftee, please offer a dummy on the below trade. I will choose a winner at random in 24h.

Before entering this raffle, please be aware that if you win, I will contact you at the end of the gifting period (31st of January) to ask the identity of your giftee. Making Neglecteds are hard so I like to know who they end up with and ask them if I can put their gift in my signature (once it has grown). Alternatively, your giftee can contact me to let me know they have received a ND I made.

https://dragcave.net/teleport/56b1c3df32671b6fd477348fe4e1e79b

I might be misunderstanding and forgive me for being confused (or just dumb lol), but if I offer an egg now..... how does the egg not hatch by then?

Edited by galleri

1 minute ago, galleri said:

I might be misunderstanding and forgive me for being confused (or just dumb lol), but if I offer an egg now..... how does the egg not hatch by then?

Yes, I think you are misunderstanding. The raffle will be over in 24 hours and the egg traded then. The rest of the post was to let people know that @Elizabeth Moonstone would like to contact the giftee who gets the Neglected to get their permission to put it in her signature. That will happen after the gifting period is over. :)

3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Yes, I think you are misunderstanding. The raffle will be over in 24 hours and the egg traded then. The rest of the post was to let people know that @Elizabeth Moonstone would like to contact the giftee who gets the Neglected to get their permission to put it in her signature. That will happen after the gifting period is over. :)

Ohhhhhh.

Thank you! 

Yup I was really lost there. *facepalm*

I also read 24h as the "24th". Time for bed! hahaha

Edited by galleri

5 minutes ago, galleri said:

Time for bed! hahaha

Make sure you enter the raffle first. XD

23 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Make sure you enter the raffle first. XD

Yeah I have to wait on the dummy eggs of mine to be time to trade. I should be ok by morning. 

On 1/17/2022 at 6:13 AM, Lagie said:

That is beautiful! :)

Thank you.:iraptor: It was breed by my brother and I've another flame pattern which I love more, but it's a bit trouble for gifting. :P

@Lagie    Of course you can. Enjoy. ;)

Edited by D-wing

6 hours ago, D-wing said:

Because of no Santa request, I've asked my brother turn them to one-way link. ;)
3G all flame Pyropellis  Lineage

Thank you! :) (Hope it's okay... I'm a helper, not a gifter. But it's just so pretty!)

For anyone, helper, gifter, giftee...

3EG 'PB' Geode

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I got all excited when I caught this off the AP and then realised it's a full sibling of one I caught three and a half years ago 🤣so if anyone can make use of it please do. 

20 hours ago, Elizabeth Moonstone said:

I managed to create a CB Neglected. It will be female. To win her on behalf of your giftee, please offer a dummy on the below trade. I will choose a winner at random in 24h.

Before entering this raffle, please be aware that if you win, I will contact you at the end of the gifting period (31st of January) to ask the identity of your giftee. Making Neglecteds are hard so I like to know who they end up with and ask them if I can put their gift in my signature (once it has grown). Alternatively, your giftee can contact me to let me know they have received a ND I made.

https://dragcave.net/teleport/56b1c3df32671b6fd477348fe4e1e79b

Just a friendly reminder to enter the Neglected raffle. Winner will be drawn in about 4h!

To whoever offered on the above trade I hit decline by accident sorry. If you want to try again

I have some self bred Lyrical lineages up for grabs. Offered to everyone and take as few or many as you like.

9G Stair. Monday's Child. ~ Gemshards.

5EG Remember by Christina Rossetti. ~ Hydrophidius

4EG Terry Pratchett Discworld quote. ~ Mistlet Pygmy. 

This one reads left to right.

4EG Sheldon's Stair Song. ~ Nebula 

Happy to try again if it alts, just PM me.

5EG Shakespeare.  Love needs no rose tinted glasses. ~ Script

If these are popular I have other Lyrical lineages I can breed. These ones I'll keep for up to 24hrs unless I need the space.

Edited by Wiz

On 1/18/2022 at 8:24 PM, Varislapsi said:

4G gold & enraegis checker for your giftee or yourself. 😸

This is still available and I will soon be posting it on the general notice board as well if no one here needs it! It's a one-way link.

You're very welcome @twol8sue! 😸

Edited by Varislapsi

43 minutes ago, Wiz said:

Still available. 

Ooh lovely! Thank you! :) (I'm still missing two of the new gemshards.)