Dark_Goddess

Eggs dead?!

I had several eggs last night, before I went to bed.. Now 4 are dead. The only one alive and chirping, is the little chick :o
What could have happened?

Edited by Dark_Goddess

The dead ones died of sickness, got too many views too quickly. The missing ones... Did you breed them? Were they multi-clutches and perhaps you didn't pick an egg to keep (in which case they all abandon after an hour)? 

Had to fix it, noticed the Guardians are there, but dead too (they look too alike to the other one..)

The description claims they died of sickness indeed, but I don't understand why - they were healthy and fine before I logged off..
None where multi-clutches, I am really.. lucky / unlucky with that.
Guess this can be locked, dead is dead :S

A little tip: Around holiday-times hatcheries are a lot busier than usual and any eggs put in hatcheries will almost certainly gain views faster than usual. The eggs were less than 24 hours old, I'm guessing, which means they were more vulnerable to sickness. Sickness (and death from sickness) can come ridiculously fast, even if they are healthy last time you check. It's always a good idea to hold off on any hatcheries the first 12-ish hours and fog valuable eggs if you'll be away for awhile. 

I also waited almost 24 hours before placing them in hatcheries, but mine had several hundred more UV than average by the time they were ready to hatch. HeatherMarie is right, during and right after holidays hatch sites are extremely busy and you may want to wait longer than usual before adding yours.