Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nadori_Kaija

Old-timer returned!!

Hello everyone!! 10 years ago, I was very active on here, known as Mesatalia. I was able to recover my dragcave account but not the forum account, so here I am with the new one!! I'm excited to see all the dragons that have been added in the past 10 years and learn any new features that have popped up (and, seeing the trade section, learn abbreviations!!). Please bear with me while I get caught up with both all the new things and catching up on my collection. My goal has always been one of every different dragon img there is (so if male and female have different icons, I'll need one of both, or a rare variant of a specific type, etc), and over all a male/female/hatchling/egg of every species as well. I hope to give back any help I receive with whatever I can do.

A bit about me....I'm a full grown woman with a teenager, and my youngest turns 5 tomorrow. Happily married, digital artist (only for a hobby now, no longer doing commissions), former game streamer, and still a big gamer. Also wanting my own homestead and wanting to get into soap making (already have dragon molds in my cart!). I'm an open book, so feel free to ask me ANYTHING. I don't take offence to any questions (ofc nothing that would allow anyone to steal my identity, though). I will randomly go around on a clicking spree to help people hatch out eggs and raise their babies.

Hello and welcome! Have you thought about making bath bombs too? I would love to see pics of some of the soaps you make once you get started! You could start a thread in Original Works as well if you want to share some of you digital art too. 

You and I have similar scroll goals. ;) 

Welcome back! So many new breeds and features in the past 10 years, hope you have fun with it all!