HeatherMarie

Consistency request: Help-page BSA list should match "Available for BSA" filter

Not all BSAs are shown in the 'available for BSA' filter, and that's understandable given some of the BSAs we have.

However! The help/actions#bsa page lists some of the BSAs and gives information about them, including what they do, what they can be used on, and how long the cooldown is. Very helpful stuff.  It also says, at the very beginning of that section:

You can quickly see a list of your dragons with Breed-Specific Actions by selecting “Available for BSA” filter from the Dragons page.

Which makes the inconsistency between what is listed on that Help page and what is actually shown in that filter even more obvious. The help page links directly to that filter, and yet open up that filter and you see dragons that aren't mentioned on that Help page at all.

So the suggestion is to include all BSAs shown in the BSA filter on the Help section for BSAs. Right now, that means adding Vampire's "Bite" and Shallow Water's "Splash".  (Alternatively, don't show Vamps and Shallow Waters in the BSA filter, since they are such niche actions.) 

I agree that all BSAs should be shown on the Help page. People should know how Bite works, and even if Splash is more of a joke than anything else it should still be on there.

Definite support for Bite!  I don't feel strongly about Splash, but I don't see a problem with it being added either.