egwenna

ANSWERED:Can't revive because it claims I've already tried, but I haven't

I killed a dragon last night to try and zombie today. But today it's claiming I've already tried. I know I haven't and there's no revive action in the action log. Now what??

Screenshot_20211031-120607-543.png

Screenshot_20211031-121324-225.png

Did you perhaps kill the dragon at some point in the past, and it fully revived?

I don't think so . This dragon's not that old and it's for my zombie project. I keep notes and this is the first year I've used this dragon. 

Did you get it from the AP ? If someone else had tried, succeeded and then abandoned it, it can't be revived again.

The dragon FpFnb was killed and successfully revived on July 31, 2021. Judging by the date, it was presumably a prior zombie attempt.

4 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Did you get it from the AP ? If someone else had tried, succeeded and then abandoned it, it can't be revived again.

No, someone did testing and any hatchies from the AP regain the ability to be revived, even if previously killed and successfully revived.

3 hours ago, TJ09 said:

The dragon FpFnb was killed and successfully revived on July 31, 2021. Judging by the date, it was presumably a prior zombie attempt.

Ah. TY. I didn't write down that I'd tried back then.  Mystery solved.