TJ09

2021-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

26 minutes ago, thetadragon said:

What happens to all the data that the event ran on? Is it wiped or is there some archive someplace?

Depends what you mean.

The data to edit the farm is removed [only TJ knows if he archives it somewhere inaccessible for later reuse *seems likely given the return of past events* or if its outright deleted]

However, if you harvested at least one item - you can still view your farm through the badge on your scroll [or via the view link of: https://dragcave.net/halloween21/*scroll name here*

That aside, I can't wait to see the adults. I'm hoping they keep the gray bodies and faintly lit wings [already thinking they may look great with Stratos, Mistras, or Glysteres if they do]

3 hours ago, Firebirdwyvern said:

Soon we shall see what our new dragons will be. But I am picking up some of the leftovers from the AP and OMG I got two Cave Lurker Eggs who are from the same clutch, same parents. 

I found 2 3GPB Omen from same parents,want blood swap.

Can't wait to see what these new dragons look like as adults.

Sad that the gardening game is over.  Like the baking game around the winter holiday event, I wish it was available year round.

The male iridichi is beautiful ❤️ the female is too ❤️

Edited by ylangylang

That is a gorgeous dragon and so atmospheric!

Reminds me of the thick fog and creeping mists in the early morning hours over the river with the graveyard just beyond - it's beautiful and mournful with a hint of spook, I like it very much!

16 hours ago, 0x08 said:

Felt like doing the mix-and-match with actual images, and since we don't have the adults yet I used hatchling sprites instead. I know it's not quite the same, but...

[trim]

Now I can do this properly.

Spoiler

mistramale.png.ee5518a730ea13af461e34329754e3fa.png

iridichifemale.png.d97fe24399e64edddfc1ea644c9852df.png

——————————

iridichimale.png.1294137e5e4b789ad311df13f3bcb4da.png

mistrafemale.png.3b0a593e28dc82bf26f69f9a69b0a725.png

Absolutely gorgeous adults. The lore is fascinating as well. Great work, schenanigans!

Edited by 0x08

Beautiful adults - thank you and congrats, Schenanigans.

5 minutes ago, 0x08 said:

Now I can do this properly.

Reveal hidden contents

mistramale.png.ee5518a730ea13af461e34329754e3fa.png

iridichifemale.png.d97fe24399e64edddfc1ea644c9852df.png

——————————

iridichimale.png.1294137e5e4b789ad311df13f3bcb4da.png

mistrafemale.png.3b0a593e28dc82bf26f69f9a69b0a725.png

Absolutely gorgeous adults. The lore is fascinating as well. Great work, schenanigans!

Ooh, nice!

I've had a hunch since we got the stage 2 hatchlings that they'll probably look nice with Electrics, at least colour-wise.

Gorgeous adults!! I don't really get a Halloween-y vibe from them, but they are super pretty regardless!

I am in love with this new breed, I thought I would be fine with just two of them but I think I will keep all my four eggs now 😅 Amazing lore btw, its so on point regarding Halloween/Samhain! It is possible to guess the bridge between living and dead just by looking at the adult sprites imo! With consideration that this is a halloween breed of course.  Anyways, I absolutely adore them, definitely my new favourite halloween breed😍

Hello everyone, I am glad you like them! Schen did fantastic work. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding their lore/concept and I will do my best to answer them when I get back from work. :) 

I have to say, I'm very disappointed with the new Halloweens. Sure they are pretty... but also very generic. They can be named anything  but specifically halloween dragons? Nope. Lurkers are not exactly pretty but they are halloween themed at least, so those new are for me the worst of all halloween dragons :C pretty, but that's all

What a shame for you. All the more for me next year !

Oh there are the adults. Not very halloweenish (expected some ghostly dragon I guess), but sure pretty with their rainbow wings! ❤️

Love, love these! They’re kind of a bit eerie, shimmery, and a colour scheme that is going to make for some really pretty checkers.