Sunrise

Halloween treats not appearing in basket

I have a problem that when I click on Halloween treats, they aren't added to my basket. Am I the only one having this issue…?

i’m getting it too, i click them and then im redirected to the basket where the treat is waiting to be clicked still! sometimes it’ll be a different treat too, i thought it was just my wifi or device :0

For me it's not just that it appears waiting to be clicked again. It's that it just……never ends up in my basket. Last time I counted my treats I had 48……Still only have 48 (sob)

It's been mixed for me, no rhyme or reason to what adds and what doesn't. It doesn't make any difference whether it's my phone or my desktop. If the treat does not add to the basket, I refresh the page and it adds with the refresh.

I've noticed that when I click on them and am redirected to the ToT page, they're frequently not in the 'basket' where they should be but appear on the page as though I haven't clicked them yet.  However, once I leave the page, they don't reappear, and my ToT count has increased, so they seem to wind up where they should be eventually?   (I admit, I'm not counting each one off, so if a few just disappeared into the ether I wouldn't notice.)

Im seeing them not "in place" in the basket like they need to be clicked again but they are there if i navigate away or refresh. I think its just the lag of the massive page load causing them to visually glitch

Edit @Sunrise  you have all 49. (8 rows of 6 plus 1)

Edited by DragonLady86