Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

laranjeira

Hi friends!

ok, um, I don't know how active the forum still is and I've been using discord to talk to other players, but I've decided to give it a try! I'm Lara, I'm from Brazil (my user 'laranjeira' means orange tree in portuguese), and I found the website by accident looking for How To Train Your Dragon content. I've been a player for a few months now, and I'm very much enjoying myself, but there's lots I still don't know nor do I know the direction I'm taking my scroll in.  I'm a major cartoons fan, and whatever you think of when you read the word 'cartoon' I've probably seen it. Also, I dig sitcoms and some other stuff like sketching, skateboarding, and a few musical instruments. If you've got any helpful links, I'll gladly take em :)

p.s.: if you could let me know where i can change my profile picture, i'd be very thankful!

Hello, welcome! You should be able to change settings now that you're approved.

Welcome to the forum ! 🌷

My favorite cartoons are Steven Universe, Star vs TFOE and Gravity Falls, and you ? ☺️

On 10/29/2021 at 5:36 AM, calona said:

Welcome to the forum ! 🌷

My favorite cartoons are Steven Universe, Star vs TFOE and Gravity Falls, and you ? ☺️

I also love star and gravity falls!! one of my absolute favorites is avatar the last airbender!

3 hours ago, laranjeira said:

I also love star and gravity falls!! one of my absolute favorites is avatar the last airbender!

Oh absolutely, can't believe I forgot that one !! 😋