Jump to content
TJ09

2021-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

Recommended Posts

Why does this seed which needs space to grow don't take the space in another direction?Is the sun locked in the left-up direction? Screenshot_2021-10-28-06-53-25-357_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.85f5e4d558a306d42c01576c2516b83b.png

Share this post


Link to post

For removed treat, the violated rule was 'exploited to public' than other any rule, so anyone can show what that actually was?

edit: I saw what that was.

Edited by sh20000sh

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/24/2021 at 10:57 PM, Moondragon55 said:

so happy to see my little guy got in!
image.png.d962e31ee92962ccfaf1221a1231ef84.png

I am looking forward to getting this one, but I have gotten 49 and it is not popping up.  Sigh

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Nothing-to-say-or-see said:

Why does this seed which needs space to grow don't take the space in another direction?Is the sun locked in the left-up direction? Screenshot_2021-10-28-06-53-25-357_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.85f5e4d558a306d42c01576c2516b83b.png

Even if it did it wouldn't help since the first harvestable stage needs a 4x4 space

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

I am looking forward to getting this one, but I have gotten 49 and it is not popping up.  Sigh

 

This treat was removed as it published in Discord which broke one of the spriter rules.

Edited by Spyridon

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

I am looking forward to getting this one, but I have gotten 49 and it is not popping up.  Sigh

How disappointing - I had been looking forward to that one as well.

Ok, back to collecting old treats, then - some very few missing from 2012, and then on to 2010!

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Munin said:

Even if it did it wouldn't help since the first harvestable stage needs a 4x4 space

OMG, why was such important information not mentioned when selling seeds.

I'm really inefficient now.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, sh20000sh said:

By the way, is that pazuzu?

Yes!!! 😊

Share this post


Link to post

The best formation I've found for seeds that need space (so far) is to oppositely oppose them:

(O indicates empty plot - X indicates crop)

 

OXOXOXOXO

XOXOXOXOX

 

did this with acorn squash and all grew to full size. 

Share this post


Link to post

I'm confused.

Does the new one want to grow to right-up direction?

Screenshot_2021-10-28-08-05-26-420_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.c2d36958f116065be7d066e263a72409.png

And the one I planted at the corner moved to left-up direction for one step?

Edited by Nothing-to-say-or-see

Share this post


Link to post

Enjoying this event so far. Farming in games is super fun, so it's cool to do it here too!

 

Just wish there were more straightforward options, like a description of levels you can earn and so on.

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, requiesticat said:

Just wish there were more straightforward options, like a description of levels you can earn and so on.

I think the wiki has that info.

Share this post


Link to post

I think I've seen more Pitfires in the last 20 minutes than the whole first 3 days.

 

But I still haven't caught #5.

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Spyridon said:

I think I've seen more Pitfires in the last 20 minutes than the whole first 3 days.

 

But I still haven't caught #5.

Catching Kohraki is also hard.I've been searching for my second CB pair for hours but still didn't get one.

Well,I caught my third one just now,GL.

Edited by Nothing-to-say-or-see

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, ShorahNagi said:

The best formation I've found for seeds that need space (so far) is to oppositely oppose them:

(O indicates empty plot - X indicates crop)

 

OXOXOXOXO

XOXOXOXOX

No, they'll grow to harvestable size, but full size needs a square of double space. You can tell if they're full-grown or not by if they'll accept more watering.

 

 

 

 

 

As an aside, I've done some math and determined the most profitable final crops in terms of space and energy:

 

Edited by Shadowdrake

Share this post


Link to post

I’m having a lot of fun with the Haunted Harvest! Like plenty of others have mentioned before, I do wish it was either quicker to gain energy or have the max be higher, but overall it’s quite relaxing. I’m excited to decorate my farm with a lot of pumpkins once I clear up the space for them, cause they’re my favorite!

Share this post


Link to post

I have to admit I'm getting kind of frustrated by the farm game. You'd think they could tell us how much space a seed needs to grow when we buy it, it's just one line of text. But no, we have to go and make costly and uncorrectable mistakes in order to learn that little bit of information. 

 

In opposite news, I'm loving the new treats. Whoever sprited those skulls did a fantastic job, and the colors on the purple and gold beetle are gorgeous!  :) 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, raevela said:

I have to admit I'm getting kind of frustrated by the farm game. You'd think they could tell us how much space a seed needs to grow when we buy it, it's just one line of text. But no, we have to go and make costly and uncorrectable mistakes in order to learn that little bit of information. 

 

Honestly after my earlier screw-up with pumpkins I'm just staying away from any of the 'larger spaces needed' crops unless I plant only one or two in one section far apart. Still trying to figure out exactly how I'm going to want my 'final' farm to look in the end, though. 

 

Clarification question: TJ's OP post says the event will 'continue through November 1', does that mean we actually have *8* days for the event? Does it mean 'through' as in 'until the end of the 1st', or does it mean it will end when the 1st *starts*? 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, ShorahNagi said:

The best formation I've found for seeds that need space (so far) is to oppositely oppose them:

(O indicates empty plot - X indicates crop)

 

OXOXOXOXO

XOXOXOXOX

 

did this with acorn squash and all grew to full size. 

I suggest 

OOOOOOOO

OXOXOXOX

Share this post


Link to post

OK I just unlocked all the obstacles so I'm not able terraform and.. I see what people are saying about the energy LOL

 

Also, I will be greatful to see other people's designs ;)

Share this post


Link to post

How do you remove decorations once you place them?  I have two fences on the edge of my map I can't remove and it doesn't seem to let me remove the paths I put down either.

Share this post


Link to post

Just spent thirty minutes googling squid-game related things and then switched to dragcave and found the Dalgona candy… spooky!

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.