TJ09

2021-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

The problem with being a cabbage farmer on a mass scale is running out of energy before it's all watered. :huh: I may return to squash farming when this crop is harvested.

Anyone have fun ideas for decorating yet? I was thinking of doing a haunted corn maze.

I can't enter the event because it keeps showing me an error :( Hopefully I can join in on the fun soon!

Are there still just 50 Treats or has the number of them increased?  Thank you...

53 minutes ago, MissK. said:

Edit: okay my eye stalk is finally ready to harvest and I'm officially creeped out lol. Very cool looking 

So I got curious and decided to take a peek at your garden and...

image.png.c73252aac862240235fb9583820c72c4.png

Oh, that is just a world full of nope right there; kudos to the spriter.

3 minutes ago, Husky51 said:

Are there still just 50 Treats or has the number of them increased?  Thank you...

There's still fifty, but you can also collect treats you missed from past years after you get the ones from this year.

Thank you, Myoukin,  I only have one more to collect, then...  As for the previous collections, the offer was also made last year and I was able to fill out my list then...  again, Thank you...

Are there 50 treats or 49 this year? I only have 49 and nothing else is showing up for me

Edit: nevermind, figured it out

Edited by Dalek

6 minutes ago, Dalek said:

Are there 50 treats or 49 this year? I only have 49 and nothing else is showing up for me

TJ's post says there's 50 treats to collect, but I just counted out what I have and sure enough, I only have forty-nine.

edit: I think the banner counts as fifty

Edited by Myoukin

2 minutes ago, Myoukin said:

TJ's post says there's 50 treats to collect, but I just counted out what I have and sure enough, I only have forty-nine.

edit: I think the banner counts as fifty

No it's fifty.

I have 8 rows of 6 and 2 treats on the 9th. I haven't seen a treat since the 50th yesterday.

Wait, you're right. Huh, that's weird. I could have sworn I saw the 50th on there unless something went wrong with a treat like during the Festival of Eggs.

Edited by Spyridon

9 minutes ago, Dalek said:

There are only 49 treats now since one had to be removed due to a rule violation

3 minutes ago, Munin said:

There are only 49 treats now since one had to be removed due to a rule violation

Ah thanks, I thought my brain had fried since I'm sick at the moment and I could have sworn there was two treats on the 9th.

Have they said which rule was violated?

The art had been shared publicly before it was submitted.

It's sad, it was a very cute treat but them's the rules.

14 hours ago, Quinney said:

How long does the squash take to get to 14 coins from planting please?

11 hours ago, Quinney said:

No one answered, but I roughly know now.

Another question I have is that I've just harvested my squash because it was ready.  Did I read to leave it longer for more coins?  Any help would be appreciated. 

Apologies, Quinney. All the acorn squash I planted and I still don’t know the answer for you. I don’t keep very good track of the times of things growing in this game. 🙃

10 minutes ago, Munin said:

The art had been shared publicly before it was submitted.

It's sad, it was a very cute treat but them's the rules.

Yup. I still feel sorry for the submitter. It's like one of the reasons i can't watch championship games.

Well, all this watch for the pitfires is giving time for my zombie fodder to die at least. I should have 8 more dying over the course of the next 12 hours. i finally got 2 pairs of Pitfires. Still need another 2 to go.

9 minutes ago, missy_ said:

Apologies, Quinney. All the acorn squash I planted and I still don’t know the answer for you. I don’t keep very good track of the times of things growing in this game. 🙃

There's two harvestable stages; the first one gets you seven coins while letting it grow further nets you fourteen coins.

Just now, Myoukin said:

There's two harvestable stages; the first one gets you seven coins while letting it grow further nets you fourteen coins.

Yes, I knew that; her specific question had to do with exactly how long it takes to grow acorn squash to 14 coins.

6 minutes ago, missy_ said:

Yes, I knew that; her specific question had to do with exactly how long it takes to grow acorn squash to 14 coins.

Ah, alright... from what I've seen, it takes me roughly two and a half-ish hours to get them grown all the way to the final stage, give or take a couple of minutes.

Edited by Myoukin
because I apparently can't word

1 hour ago, Munin said:

There are only 49 treats now

That's the info I was looking for...as I was wondering why I found a treat from 2012 when I only had 49 of the (original) reported 50.

Maybe this will be the year I complete all the past years 

What's the highest level? I'm currently at 25.

And has anyone grown the carnivorous plant?

9 minutes ago, Spyridon said:

What's the highest level? I'm currently at 25.

And has anyone grown the carnivorous plant?

Yes. I'm guessing you want to know how much space it needs?

It needs image.png.7f3ac39cc2898e2de6c39b8add069e40.png

So does the eye stalk plant.

2 hours ago, Myoukin said:

So I got curious and decided to take a peek at your garden and...

image.png.c73252aac862240235fb9583820c72c4.png

Oh, that is just a world full of nope right there; kudos to the spriter.

Right? I can just picture it turning and following you wherever you go too...it's an eye stalk alright. 

On 10/25/2021 at 1:21 PM, MissK. said:
On 10/25/2021 at 1:09 PM, TCA said:

Lol I got a treat that's literally just Spamton.

Quality treat, what could be better than B I G  S H O T?

On 10/25/2021 at 3:41 AM, LevelsOfViolence said:
  Hide contents

RQ00OnR.png

What an adorable [[Number 1 Rated Salesman1997]]. Whoever made this is most certainly a [[BIG SHOT]].

looks like my [[Specil Treat]] made it in!!! glad yall like it hehehehehe :D

Happy Halloween 🎃 

This spooky farm is so cute and fun! The stumps and logs with glowing eyes and cats are so cute ^^

edit: I just found the Eye of Sauron treat! Yessss ^^

Edited by Pliskin