Rhikasa

Dragon Cave Records Question

I’m not sure if this question has been asked before, so apologies in advance if it has, but I was having some issues with this and I’m not sure why. On the dragon cave records site where you can take an egg and leave an egg (https://dcrecords.tj09.net/leaveandtake), there’s also a tab where you can check your own scroll’s records. However, once I logged in, it told me that it was unable to find any dragons on my scroll and that I should check to make sure my scroll isn’t hidden. I double checked and my account settings are set to display my username on my dragons’ info pages and it’s not set to prevent others from seeing my public page, so I’m not sure what I need to do in order to fix this. I’m not sure if this might just a glitch. If anyone has any advice, it would be greatly appreciated! :) 

I just tested it and it worked fine with my scroll, have you tried again? It might just be a little hiccup.

4 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I just tested it and it worked fine with my scroll, have you tried again? It might just be a little hiccup.

I’ve tried logging out and then logging back in several times, and it just tells me the same thing. I even tried a few times on my phone instead with the same result.

Really? I haven't been able to log in on that for a while

I just tried, logged in, and the page went straight back to the original page prompting me to log in. Didn't even say can't find scroll. Less than a month ago I logged in there and it was all fine, but now it's not working for me either.

Well, at least now I know I'm not the only one. I wasn't sure if it was just a minor glitch for me, which is why I brought it up, but it seems like most who've responded so far have been experiencing issues with it for some time. Perhaps it will be fixed one day. Thank you all for the responses though!

It's working for me. It didn't at one point - I think it was suggested that it stutters when your scroll gets very large...

The problem with the large scroll theory is people list scrolls with10-15k and dispite being an old member Ive got less than 3k and I can't remember the last time I was able to get it to work. 

12 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

It's working for me. It didn't at one point - I think it was suggested that it stutters when your scroll gets very large...

well, I have scroll of 3k dragons, doesn't work for me. Just asked a friend with 500 dragons and it's not working for him either.

But then I was also certain that it worked sometime in a not too distant past for me (like just a month ago or something), I guess it could also depend on devices and luck...?

2 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

The problem with the large scroll theory is people list scrolls with10-15k and dispite being an old member Ive got less than 3k and I can't remember the last time I was able to get it to work. 

Yeah, honestly I think it's more that the records site is just finicky and not super stable in general (at least, over the past few years that's been my experience). I've tried my 11k+ scroll multiple times in the past two days and it's worked fine, so it's not just 'large scroll' issues. 

It also varies by browser; just tested. (Just as grid sort refuses to work on Pale Moon !)

(I agree that scroll size isn't it for everyone - I have well over 10k dragons myself.)

The Records site is still alive? That site stopped working for me a long while ago. Interesting.