mizzim

ANSWERED:Dragon Encyclopedia question

I just logged in for the first time in nearly a decade, and the dragon encyclopedia is new! It's really cool, but it doesn't seem to be aware that my scroll is full of dragons that I've raised.

I understand if I can't make it acknowledge that I've raised these dragons from eggs (I imagine it needs to actually see that process happen to track it), but it seems odd that it doesn't acknowledge that I do own plenty of adult dragons; the "adults raised" number is zero.

It would be nice to know if there's some way to make it acknowledge the dragons I already have, or if I'm just going to have to slowly go through my list, breeding and raising them one by one.

That is just the way the encyclopedia was set up. So everyone starts with a blank slate, whether they have two dragons or 2000 on their scroll.

To add to what purplehaze said, while you can't make it count dragons that you had before the encyclopedia was implemented, you don't need to raise dragons to unlock their entries. You can also view them from other people to the same effect, it just takes higher numbers I think. 

16 minutes ago, MissK. said:

To add to what purplehaze said, while you can't make it count dragons that you had before the encyclopedia was implemented, you don't need to raise dragons to unlock their entries. You can also view them from other people to the same effect, it just takes higher numbers I think. 

Your own dragons that you raised before also can count to unlock the encyclopedia entries even though they don't count toward your encyclopedia dragon counts. Just go to their view page. They can each count multiple times, too, but only once a month.

Yes good point, I meant count towards the raised totals, but you can definitely view them.