Paradisiske

ANSWERED:ANSWERED. Can't enter in this months raffle

I won last months raffle. I waited until today to claim it as I wanted it to have specifically this date. When I claimed it I got a tombstone error page but going to my scroll shows the egg.

Now I want to enter in this months raffle. However whenever I click on the button to enter it just takes me to a tombstone error page.

Edited by Paradisiske

Tombstone errors have been fairly common lately. I would just wait awhile and see if it lets you enter in a day or so -- or even an hour or so. I have gotten repeat errors for one specific page even when every other page seems to load just fine.

Which dragons have matured ? Are they all DRAGONS as opposed to - say - drakes or pygmies ?

37 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Which dragons have matured ? Are they all DRAGONS as opposed to - say - drakes or pygmies ?

????

You do have the "enter" button active, right? I mean, you have raised the dragons needed to activate entry? It is just that when you click on the button you get the error page instead of the "successfully entered" message? I think Fuzz may have been misunderstanding the issue.

Oh sure - if the active button appeared, my point fails.

I've also had this same issue. Won the September raffle, picked my dragon on the 30th, and have been getting the error message ever since October started. I guess at least I had time to pick my egg before things went South...

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

You do have the "enter" button active, right? I mean, you have raised the dragons needed to activate entry? It is just that when you click on the button you get the error page instead of the "successfully entered" message? I think Fuzz may have been misunderstanding the issue.

No. I click on raffle and it takes me a tombstone error page 

Clear your cache ?  That might help. But still - what dragons have matured for you ?

So, you can't even get to the raffle page?

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Clear your cache ?  That might help. But still - what dragons have matured for you ?

A lot. I have raised more than 3 dragons this month but there are still some unsorted adults left at the top of my scroll that grew up this month so its definitely more than 3.

Just now, purplehaze said:

So, you can't even get to the raffle page?

No i can't. It was working fine until I claimed my prize egg.

That seems like a glitch. I gather that fallen_leaf is having the same issue. I wonder if all the September winners are having that problem.

@TJ09 is this expected behavior or a bug? There has never been any restriction on winners entering again.

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

That seems like a glitch. I gather that fallen_leaf is having the same issue. I wonder if all the September winners are having that problem.

@TJ09 is this expected behavior or a bug? There has never been any restriction on winners entering again.

Yes, the exact same problem. I can reach the account section where the raffle is listed, but once I click on the "Raffle Status" hyperlink I get "An error has occurred" instead of the page where you can enter the next raffle. From what I can tell, it either started as the month changed or right after I picked my egg, not sure. But it was already like that in early October (2-3, can't be more precise) and it's still like that now.