birsima

Spirit Ward oddly sorted

I sort my dragons by color. Today I noticed my spirit wards are sorted… weirdly. I have 2 adults (one male and one female) sorted between male Nobleshield and rosebud, and another 2 adults (both female) sorted between male magnesium and female spinel. A third adult (female) is sorted between male ember and female nexus. 

Why are they like that? Do they sort by the color of the sprite they were when they matured, since they change color by time of day? Does this occur on other people’s scrolls?

Interesting, I only have a few spirit wards but they're all between the nobleshield and rosebud so that doesn't help much. 

But the colour sort is uhhhh pretty messed up in various ways, just so you know. I've made a group with all my dragons and colour sorted it just to enjoy the ridiculousness. Cheeses sort between male and female blacks...let that sink in. 

4 hours ago, MissK. said:

But the colour sort is uhhhh pretty messed up in various ways, just so you know. I've made a group with all my dragons and colour sorted it just to enjoy the ridiculousness. Cheeses sort between male and female blacks...let that sink in. 

Yeah the color sort IS messed up. I think the blacks and cheeses are fine, both inhabiting color-value-wise some kind of yellow area. What really bothers me is blue alcedine on top of the list, which otherwise starts at some kind of dark red. 

But that aside, dragons really do sort in one place per one pose, except some like sinii krai, lumina, and royal blue, who mix the poses together, but those are in one block. Stratos, too, sorts in one block, and they change color by time of day.