TJ09

2021-10-04 - Trick or Treat Submissions

10 hours ago, wobster109 said:

Lol I was trying not to be nosy but the suspense is killing me! What did it say? Was yours accepted? Did it ask for edits? Are they taking edits? *also dies*

I think it got accepted. It's the same response I got when my first Halloween treat was accepted.

Generally there's an ambiguous "thank you for the submission" response if no edits need to be mad, and you'll be informed a week or so after the deadline if it was actually accepted.

"Thank you for your submission!" is what I've been getting as the stock 'receipt' message

I don't think anyone is told whether they got in until they see their treat on the site.

Yes - that's what I remember from previous ones - people being very surprised to see their submissions actually show up.

On 10/4/2021 at 1:49 AM, HeatherMarie said:

Yaaayyy! The season has begun! One of these years I'll get brave (and motivated) enough to try my hand at this, but for now I'll just cheer in excitement!

Same. Me too. 

Less than 4 hours to go! I'm literally bouncing in my seat.

I started on Oct 10 of raising zombie fodder. Hopefully, I have about 44 chances to get zombies besides the normal Western dragon zombie sprite. I still haven't decided which CB Halloweens I should grab. I'm thinking I should get a full slot of Pitfires. I never knew there was an exalted form until a couple of months ago. XD

58 minutes ago, Spyridon said:

Less than 4 hours to go! I'm literally bouncing in my seat.

Literally the reason I came to this thread, I'm so excited! This is the first time I think I'm staying up with like full halloween breeding/hunting plans!!

I also got “Thank you for your submission,” which I’ll take as good news! Or at least the absence of a rejection! Lol so nervous and excited. Can’t wait!